Logue Town

Akira's P.O.V

My eyes flutter open in a fast manner. When my vision cleared, I saw Luffy sleeping on the side of my bed with a half-eaten piece of meat on one of his hands and an untouched piece of meat on my right had side which seemed to be for me. Did Luffy save this for me? I smiled at Luffy as he boisterously snored with a bubble rising up and down from his mouth. After carefully getting up and wrapping Luffy in a blanket, I got up from my bed and went to the deck with the piece of meat Luffy had saved for me.

"Another price-increase? Don't you think it's getting a bit too expensive? Raise the price again and I won't be buying your paper's anymore." Nami argues with a carrier bird.

"Give the bird a break, Nami, It's just a stupid newspaper anyways..." I state as I continue to walk. I spot Zoro on a chair. Luffy had already woken up, apparently by the aroma of the food I was eating.

"Gyaaa! We're finally on our way to the Grandline!" Luffy yells. I raise an eyebrow. I thought he was asleep...

"May I ask what the grandline is?" I ask Zoro.

"The grandline is where the "One Piece" treasure is located. It includes wealth, fame, and power left behind by Gold D. Roger, the previous king of the pirates. Most pirates travel there in order to find it and rule the seas, but it's a very dangerous place overall. Not many people have come back from there, only pirates with high bounty's have ever survived." Zoro explained.

Luffy shows up out of nowhere and nearly shoves his wanted poster in my face.

"Nahaha! Looks like were wanted men! It says 30 million bel! And yours too Akira!"

I snatched my wanted poster away and took a good look at it.

"Sure looks like it!" I say, chuckling.

"Once again, you guys splendidly fail to understand the gravity of your situations..." Nami states as she face palms. "Don't you realize this means your life's at risk?"

"Alright, men! Let's head straight for the Grandline!" Luffy yells.

"Aye, sir!" Sanji and Usopp as say as they pump their fists in unison. I join them.

I stopp after a while because I felt somewhat... Weird...

"Is something wrong, Akira?" Zoro asks.

"Well... I feel weird, like if... I don't know.. I feel weird." I answer.

"Maybe you have fruit powers! That's how I felt when I got mine! See!" Luffy remarks as he stretched the side of his mouth out, causing me to try it myself and to fail miserably. Luffy laughs at me as I pout and blush.

"Zoro... can you teach me swords style?" I questioned uncomfortably as I fidget with my fingers.

"Sure, whenever you'd like. But I see an island up ahead."

"On that island, there'd a famous town called 'Logue Town'. It's the birthplace of the pirate king Roger, as well as his execution spot." Nami explained.

"So that's the town that the pirate king died at..." Luffy said.

"Wait, the pirate king is dead?!?!" I ask, completely unaware of the circumstances.

"Shall we go?" Nami asks.

~At the town~

"Whoa, what a big town!" Luffy and I say in unison.

"Okay then, I'm gonna go see the execution stand!" Luffy informs.

"Seems like I can get some good ingredients here." Sanji says.

"I do have something I want to buy but..." Zoro trails off.

"I'll happily lend you some money, at 300% interest, that is." Nami suggests, giggling.

"Wait... Zoro... can you teach me how to do sword style on this island?" I ask.

He nods. "We have to buy you a sword first with money from Nami..."

I feel around in my pocket to find some money from my city. However, it looked different. I show it to Zoro and a smile came across his face.

"You have money? Now we don't have to get some from Nami! Let's go!" He says, walking forward as I follow.

"Damn it... I still can't get over it.. That girl looks way too much like Kuina. Not only that, she's a swordsman as well!" Zoro rambles over some mystery girl as we walk over to the swords shop. I was utterly confused as to who he was talking about, all I know is that I didn't like it.

We walked inside a store labeled "Arms shop".

"I'd like to purchase a sword." Zoro says as he walks in the store.

"Yes, yes, yes. Come right in sir, and ma'am. We've got antique swords, new swords, and the latest swords in fashion. This is a well established store that's been around for over 200 years!" The clerk says.

"I've got 150,000 beli. Sell me three swords." Zoro said. The clerk's expression quickly changes and I could instantly that he was reconsidering whether to sell to us at all.

He asks Zoro if he could look at his sword and had a mischievous look on his face. This guy thinks were a bunch of idiots..

"I'll give you a proposal. If you trade this sword I'll give you 200,000 beli."

"Listen pal, this sword isn't something for sale." Zoro replies.

"This sword! Could it be?!" A girl asked as she pushed me out of the way. I grunt and give her a death glare. This girl already got on my bad side. She starts talking about the sword and how it was worth at least a million berries.

The clerk threw us off to the 50,000 berry garbage swords center because of that girl. Zoro and I begin looking through the swords.

"-I'm talking about Roronoa Zoro, do you know him? To think that he treats his swords as merely a means of making money. It's simply unforgivable. Why is it that the evil are so strong in this day and age? The swords are crying, you know."

"Simply unforgivable my ass. You know nothing about Zoro!" I say sharply. Hearing her talk like that about Zoro irritated me. However, Zoro stops me with a firm grip from his arm blocking my path.

"Huh, did she say something?" The girl asks.

Zoro unsheathed two swords from the 50,0000 beli section and handed one to me.

"It's cursed, right? I can tell." Zoro says, smirking.

"Anyone who's ever wielded one of those swords have had great power, but ended up dead afterwards. I should get rid of those terrifying swords..." The clerk says, frightened.

"I like it," Zoro added. "So much, that I'll take it."

"You idiot! You can't buy that! It's as if I'll be selling you guys a death sentence!" The clerk claims.

"Then why don't I test which is stronger? My luck, or the curse?"

The girl whimpers in fear, but I just grin, having complete faith in him. The sword went upwards, fell around Zoro's arm, and cut the floor.

"I'll take them." Zoro says. The clerk gave us the two swords, one for Zoro and one for me, and added an extra one for Zoro.

"Let's get started with your training." Zoro told me. I nod with confidence.

A/N: I'd like to know if you like Akira x Luffy or Akira x Zoro. Thanks a lot! :D