And my world, is filled with colors

Hotaru: unnoticedkohai does not own One Piece, only her OC's, including me. Unfortunately, I will be killing one of her OC's soon. Enjoy the time while you have it, Akira. With my Yami Yami fruit, I'll kill everyone on your crew, including that straw hat boy you love and yourself.

Naruto: If you lay a finger on them, I'll kill you! RASENGAN!

Me: Rasengan??? Naruto, what are you even doing here? Where's Luffy? o.O

Luffy: *Munch Munch Munch* Huh?

Me: *facepalm* I should have known :p

Akira's P.O.V

"But to think it's been waiting here for 50 years..." I heard the old man say.

"Does it still believe its friends will really return?" Usopp asked.

"Those pirates sure are taking a long time..." Luffy commented.

"You idiot, this is the Grand Line. They promised they'd be back in 2-3 years, yet they're still not back after 50 years... The answer's obvious. They're long dead by now. They won't come back no matter how long that whale waits...!" Sanji explained.

My eyes opened subconsciously at Sanji's cruel and harsh comment.

"You don't know that for sure! They may have just gotten caught up in a situation where they had to..." I trailed off, not knowing what could have possibly happened.

"Akira-san, I don't know where your from, but, from your earlier meltdown, I predict your past wasn't all that great, so you should understand the situation. They're dead." Zoro replied.

"Just because it's the Grand Line doesn't mean the world has to be cruel and unfair. Just because we are pirates doesn't mean everyone will have to die. It's true this world is... this world is like a war itself. Pirates and Marines are constantly fighting each other, but why? What brought the separation between pirates and marines? The world doesn't have to be this way... cruel, unreasonable... That's why I want to become the queen of the pirates, to change the way this world works and be free to sail the seas with my nakama, you guys. People always tremble in fear when they meet a pirate, it doesn't have to be that way! In Idaho I was alone with no one to accompany me, I had no reason to exist. In my past, the marines slaughtered every last person in my village, including my mother, my bestfriend, my relatives, everyone. My sister was taken away by the marines in order to protect me, and my brother turned to the marines and helped them kill everyone, but why? This world doesn't have to be so lonely! This world doesn't have to kill off everyone you care about! It doesn't have to be at war every moment in every minute! I'm destined to be alone... My fate is to die in loneliness. I was alone when the marines killed everyone. I was alone when I was Idaho, just dead weight to the world. I was alone when I joined your crew. I feel as if I'm just aiming too high... as if I'm just another person that's not important to anyone. I wish to protect all of you, but do you think the same? Would you be there for me if my brother tried to kill me? My inner demon will overtake me sooner or later and try to kill you all, Luffy, Zoro, Nami, Usopp, Sanji, and me. I don't want to hurt you guys. I don't want to have your blood on my hands like my mother, or have you captured by the marines like my sister. I don't want to get hurt emotionally or hurt any of you! It's as my mother told me, when someone learns to love, they bear the risk of hatred. If I continue to be your nakama, I'll just cause trouble." I started.

"I'm destined to be alone! Why didn't you just leave me to die when I blacked out a while ago? I'm just going to be in your way from now on! There's no reason for either of us all to keep me here! I'm just...I'm just a monster that will hurt you guys... I won't be able to control my demon, and I'll be the same as a monster! Just....just leave me here and continue on your journey... It's not like its anything new to me, losing everyone I love! This world's cruel games won't hurt me! There's no one left to love me...I may care for you all, but do you care for me? If I died right now, would it matter to you? Even if I'm alone, I still care for you all! So, please... just... go! If I hurt you, I wouldn't be able to live with myself!" I finished as a tears slowly fell from my cheeks. I'm weak, I cry for everything, I shouldn't even be on this crew.