Akira's Terrifying Past

Luffy: unnoticedkohai does not own One Piece and only owns her OCAkira-kun. nom nom nom.

Akira: Do you have to eat while talking to the readers?

Luffy: Ooohhh readers!! Nahahaha I'm gonna be the King of the Pirates one day! nom nom nom nom

Third person P.O.V

"Gloria-sama!!! Can I please get another riceball?" a little girl with big yellow round eyes, light purple hair, and black and purple clothes asked the clerk.

"Sure, Akira! It'll be ready in just a minute!" the clerk replied with her usual enthusiastic smile.

The little girl hummed and kicked her legs in the air as she patiently waited for her next riceball. Her mother and sister had finally allowed her to go the Bakery by herself this time, for they had interpreted that the village was safe and she was 'old' enough to go, even though she was only 6 years old.

The clerk started to walk towards the little girl with a riceball on a plate.

"Here's your riceball, Aki-"

Before she could finish her sentence, she collapsed to the floor and blood started to trickle down her lips.

"Gloria-sama? Gloria-sama, what's wrong?" the little girl questioned, completely unaware of the circumstances. She crouched down beside the clerk and tried to shake her awake. Tears started to form in her eyes as she realized more or less that she wasn't going to wake up.

"Everyone, something is wrong with Gloria-sama!" The little girl told all the strangers around her who didn't reply back.

When the little girl turned around, she found that everyone around her was on the floor with different injuries, some stabbed, some shot, and some looking completely unharmed although they were dead.

"Kill everyone person on this island! Don't let anyone escape!" a marine captain demanded with a serious look on his face.

"I'm sorry to do this, little girl, but it's the marine captains orders, I have to take away your life." a marine told the girl. She trembled in fear, stepped back, and fell to the floor, noticing that all of her friends and villagers were dying right before her eyes. It was a horrible sight, the blood splattering, the painful screams, it wasn't an ideal sight for a little girl. The marine man pointed his rifle at her and immediately put it down, realizing an important fact.

"Your Dracula D. Akira, aren't you? Your the little girl who inherited the Demon Hawk Eyes from Hawk Eye. I hear your starting to develop them already. You're the reason we have to assassinate everyone on this island. It's too dangerous to let you exist in this world, which is more the reason to kill you." he stated.

The phrase 'You're the reason we have to assassinate everyone on this island' rung over and over again in her head. It was her fault that everyone was dying. She couldn't bare to handle all of this, so she ran toward her home, thinking that if she got to her destination, everything would go back to the way it was. On her way there, she saw her best friend, Rose, being slaughtered by marine men. All her relatives were dying before her.

"I thought you guys were the good guys! W-Why?! Why do you have to kill everyone in your sight like serial killers? It's not the right thing to do!!" she yelled with endless tears falling down her cheeks like a waterfall.

When she arrived at her home, she found her mother practicing her swords style techniques on the yard. Spotting Akira, she smiled at her.

"Oh Akira, your home early, especially on your first day to the Bakery by yourself. What happened? Did you get scared?" She inquired.