The Hallucination of Nightmares

Hawk Eye: unnoticedkohai does not own One Piece, only her OC's.

Me: That's all you're going to say? You're not going to add a joke or fight with someone or something over the disclaimers?

Hawk Eye: That would be childish, little girl.

Me: Oh, come on! Can't you do something for the readers?

Hawk Eye: You're starting to get annoying. Go outside and play.

Me: Excuse me?!

Hawk Eye: You are excused.

Me: How dare you toy with me!

Hawk Eye: I hope the readers aren't as annoying as this... Why don't you get on with the story, will you?

Me: Fine, fine...

Akira's P.O.V.

"Didn't I tell you it'd be best to remember me, Madam Akira?" Daisuke asked with a smirk as he blocked Mr. 5's booger bullet from hitting me.

"Daisuke? W-Why are you protecting m-"

I was cut off by Ms. Valentine's deadly giggle.

"You actually think he came to protect you? Mr. Blonde is with us, idiot! He's a member of Baroque's work! He came to help us, not worthless trash like you!" Ms. Valentine explained.

"That's a lie! Why did he protect me from Mr. 5's boogers, then?" I questioned.

"Why would he betray me like my brother?" I thought as I began to have doubts about whether he betrayed me or not. What if what they're saying is true? What would I do then?

"Do you not recall what Boss ordered us to do, Ms. Valentine, Mr. 5? He specifically ordered us to kidnap the heiress of Riki island, Madam Akira, without hurting her. I don't understand what he intends to do with trash, but he must have good reason, must he not? So, what exactly do you think you're doing, firing at her?" Daisuke demanded, turning to face me.

"So you did betray me... You traitor..." I insulted with a hiss.

"Oh, but you see, I never did betray you, Madam Akira, for I was never on your side. The only reason I was on that island was because I was collecting information of the Dracule clan and the one who was developing the Demon hawk eyes for the Boss. You were completely fooled by my kindness.." Daisuke explained.

"Two swords style... Dragon Demon!" I yelled as dragon-like fog made of blue rays formed from my chain and flew straight towards Daisuke, aiming to attack him. Daisuke jumped to dodge but was punched on his jaw and went flying, crashing onto the nearest wall. The Dragon fog I summoned flew back to me as my breaths began to get more rapid and heavy. Daisuke got up, brushing off visible blood from his lips. His grin faded away, replaced by a frown.

"If it's a fight you want, I'll give you one!" he screamed, running toward me and attempting to kick me on my stomach. I jumped, dodging the kick, and flipped onto a roof where I thought I was safe from his reach.

"Is this all you've got, Daisuke?" I teased.

"You fell yet again for another one of my traps. How foolish are you, Akira? It's no wonder Hotaru calls you 'foolish little sister'!" he insulted.

"Don't talk so highly of my brother, you traitor!" I shouted as I tried to get off my feet in order to attack him. However, something prevented me from lifting my feet off the ground. It was a branch tightly wrapped around my ankles, finding it's way to my legs and then my waist in a matter of seconds.