Akira Daisuke and Sora

Me: Roses are Red, Violets are Blue, Oda owns One Piece, wish I could too.

Akira's P.O.V.

"Aah, Akira-chan! Welcome back! You hungry?" Luffy asked. I briskly ascended from the ground and had a retrospect of the past, the kidnapping, the nightmares, everything.

"Where's Daisuke, Mr. 5, and Ms. Valentine?" I questioned, overpassing Luffy's suggestion.

"We don't have a clue. You just came falling from the sky." Vivi explained.

"The sky?" I repeated, utterly shocked. I began to walk away from Luffy, Vivi, and the giant towards the direction of the shore.

"Where are you going Akira-chan?" Luffy inquired as he ate a huge chunk of meat.

"I'm going to find Daisuke." I answered, educing that they don't know who he is. "Mr. Blonde, I mean."

"Hold up, Madam Akira! He is probably in Alabasta at the moment. We just have to grasp this islands magnetic field and then we can proceed on to going to Alabasta. There's nothing we can do but wait here." Vivi warned.

"I don't care about this magnetic field business. I'm going to find Daisuke even if I have to swim to Alabasta. I have to stop him before he follows the path of the darkness. I have to see what his intentions are and why he is still alive after the marine attack on Riki island. I won't wait around and eat." I noted with a frown.

"Don't be foolish. To get to Alabasta by foot, you'd have to swim through the ocean and travel a desert with dangerous and poisonous animals! If you do anything recklessly, you'll die for sure!" Vivi counterattacked.

"Being foolish is my thing. I'm going to stop Daisuke no mater what it takes! I....I don't want to lose another person! How could I become the queen of the pirates if I can't even save one childhood friend?" I mumbled. Vivi sighed and looked downward onto the grassy ground.

"You're just like Honoka-sama..." she muttered under her breath. My eyes widened at the mention of my mothers name.

"How do you know my mother?" I rudely questioned, grabbing on to her collar. What does she know? What's her relation with my mother? I don't recall much about my mother, she could be the key to discovering more about my history. However, if she did anything against my mother, I'll personally grill her under the sun. -pause in my thoughts- W-What did I just think? No, no, no! I can't have vicious thoughts like that! I'll go insane!

'Stop invading my thoughts and actions, Ayame!' I yelled in anger.

'Oh, but why?" she pouted. "Your angry and ambitious self is so thrilling! Let me have a little fun for a change..'

That little... I'll kill her! How dare she bring out my ambitions and make me angry with them! I can't control my ambitions and hatred, she's giving me too much energy! I hope I don't do anything unreasonable! I will personally grab her stupid face and throw her in the calm belt where she'll get eaten by the sea kings for all I care. -pause- Grr!!

"Stop it, Akira-chan!" Luffy screamed, pulling me off Vivi.

"Leave me be, Luffy! I have good intentions! I'm not like the rest of you. I've already lost my brother due to the path of darkness. You don't know what it's like to see those you love being taken by the darkness! So be quiet and just let me go to Alabasta!" I shouted at the top of my lungs.

To my surprise, Luffy straight on punched me on my jaw, causing me to go flying and crash into a tree where I fell onto the ground afterwards.. The taste of blood filled my mouth immediately after the attack.