Your smile is what saved me

Me: Zoro-kun....*poke*.... Zoro-kun.... *poke*.... Zoro-kun, wake up.... *poke* *poke* I guess I'll have to use that... "Ultimate Jutsu, one thousand years of death!" (If you get the reference, awesome! :D)

Zoro: AAAAHH! *lands face first* What the earthland do you want, Tsubaki?!

Me: Could you do the disclaimers for me?

Zoro: No. Let me go back to sleep.

Me: *Poke*.... *poke*.... *poke*.... *poke*... *poke*... *poke*... *poke*... *poke*... *pokepokepokepokepokepokepkepokepokepokepoke*

Zoro: Good grief, fine I'll do it! Your driving me crazy! *sigh* unnoticedkohai does not own One piece, only her OC, Akira-chan. Goodbye. *snore* (This is going to be kind of like a Luffy x Akira filler, read if you want to find out what happens, its basically about when they go down Reverse Mountain, enjoy!)

Akira's P.O.V

Recap:

"Luffy, I was saving that for emergencies! You can't just start eating whenever you feel-"

He stretched his arm toward me and covered my mouth with his hand to shut me up. I blushed and tried to remove his hand, but only made it worse by causing his arm to bring his body along with him. He landed on top of me with meat crumbs scattered across his face.

"L-Luffy!" I mumbled awkwardly as my blush turned even redder. Luffy's face was worse than mine, however, as his entire face was beat red and he was shocked. Was this the real Luffy? He was... Blushing?

Luffy's extra weight on my small bed caused us to fall off the edge and land on top of each other on the floor. I blushed furiously as well as Luffy, but he got a hold of himself and went back to his normal self. I looked in the other direction for two reasons. 1) To hide my blush. 2) To hide my face in order to tell him something.

"Luffy....I'm sorry for-"

I was interrupted by Nami's voice coming from the kitchen.

"Luffy! Get over here! Were discussing the reverse mountain!" she informed. "Sanji made foooood!"

This immediately grasped Luffy's attention. He got off of me and motioned for me to get up as well. However, as I was getting up, a pain struck from my head, throbbing immensely. My face suddenly felt hot, like the blistering sun. It wasn't because I was blushing, but more because I was still not recovered from my fever and maybe because of that dark aura Hotaru forced inside my mind...I think. This caused me to fall back down on my back, hard, with a small shriek of pain that I tried to hide. Luffy carried me bridal style and laid me back down on my bed.

"I'll go get you some food, Akira-chan!" he said with a smile. As he was leaving, I stopped him.

"I'm sorry for causing you and the crew so much trouble.. First it was Hawk Eye, then it was my brother, now I'm sick and basically useless. I don't even think I should be on this crew...I...I feel like a burden with all the trouble I've caused you, sometimes I think to myself, is it really worth it, having trash like me being on your crew... only being an inconv-"

Luffy stopped my blabbering by, to my surprise, poking my cheeks with two fingers. I looked up at him, embarrassed, holding my cheek with my hand wondering if I was just hallucinating. He put his precious straw hat on my head and gave me a big smile. Did he just put his straw hat on my head? The same straw hat that was as important to him as my headband was to me? Why would he trust me, mere trash, to hold his precious straw hat? Why would he poke my cheeks? Why is my heart beating faster than usual? I've never experienced such emotion, nor have I been as close to a boy before... My body and mind are reacting in an unusual way, but why?