12|With Love, Excited|Mona

Dear Myra,
Did you get the phone I sent you? It was a basic Nokia- I wasn't going to spend money on a stupid prison-lord.

Yesterday was so much fun. I was sadly stuck with Daniela, Trisha and Jess- worst combination ever- when, out of nowhere, Cal showed up! It legit gave me a heart attack. And that dude- damn it. He came up behind me, put his hands on my eyes and told me to guess. My heart froze, but I was all gleeful like 'Stupid whore!'

And he was like 'damn you, Mona Reggie', and then quickly as hell lifted me up from my seat, placed me on the edge, and sat on the rest of the seat himself. MYRA HE LIFTED ME UP. I swear, it wasn't even for more longer than a second but MY HEART DIED A LITTLE.

Wait- I'll write the rest like a story or something. Easier for me to write and easier for you to understand.

"What on earth, Cal Sommers," I scowled at him as I tried to push him out of my seat. "Go find your own seat."
"No," Cal replied rather simply, a small smile on his lips. God, didn't that make my heart race.
"Caaaaal," I huffed.
"Monaaa," Cal laughed, lightly putting his arms around me and giving me a small hug before as quickly removing them and turning to Trisha, while I was left all aghast at what all was happening.

"So... you and Mona, huh?" Daniela asked with an all-knowing smirk.
"Uh, no. We're just friends," Cal replied as quickly.
"Totally," scoffed Trisha. "We can all see that."
"Dude, we're pretty close friends,"
I replied with a casual roll of my eyes, although my thoughts were racing. I mean, Brad is one of the touchiest friends I have, and he's never tried to lift me up out of my seat. I'd probably kill him if he tried that. So, do close friends do that? DO THEY?

"Right," Daniela smirked yet again.
"So, I heard that you started a fight between Casey and Jerome yet again?"I asked Trisha, changing the topic.
"This I've got to hear," Cal said, turning towards her. And that's how the topics changed.

But Jess, damn Myra. He didn't say a single word. He just kept on looking at me with a raised eyebrow. I swear if I and Cal hadn't left together, he would've cornered me and demanded answers. What answers, I have no idea.

I mean we both don't even like each other that much- we're mere acquaintances now. I might have thought that he was cute when I first met him, when he had just changed schools- but then I did realise that he was a jerk and we were better off as friends. And he did say that he didn't even care about me more than as a friend. The only reason why we're even close is because we did lose our virginities to each other.

Whatever.

I'm tired now. I don't even have anything else to tell you. What's up with you? Take my mind off all these idiots.

Miss you,
Confused girl.
(Mona slut)