Hey Baby, i think i wanna marry you.

{Beccas P.O.V}

“So I'm all good now, nothing more needing done? Okay, thank you” I say, hanging up the phone. I got my cast of yesterday, but was told to phone today to find out if everything was fine. Harry looks over at me, smiling, “so you're all good then?" I nod and smile back at him. I never get used to his smile; it dazzles me every time I see it. I sigh. I look at the newspaper, oh, another front page article on Harrys secret lover. Greeaaaat. Harry looks at me, worried, “I’ll get this sorted; it’s all going to be fine. It’ll all go away, I promise.” I smile at him kindly, he’s been beating himself up about it for the past week, and he deserves a break. “I know, and you know what Harry?” he looks at me, waiting for me to continue, “I’m going to stick by you no matter what happens! Don’t you worry, I’ll be fine. If it is your child, I'm going to stick by you and help you through it, I promise!” I go over and hug him tight, kissing him on the nose; he wraps his hands around my waist. “I’m so glad you said that Becca, thank you. Oh, I’ve got something to say too!” what? I'm confused, but I look at him. He gets down on one knee, “Now, for the…third time now? I love you with all my heart, and I would like to ask you to marry me…again, Becca? On Saturday?” He opens his hand to reveal the ring I left in my room. The one I cut myself with. The one I’ve thrown away. The one I'm going to wear till the day I die. I smile and nod, the tears streaming down my face. Luckily, it was my other arm I broke. I put out my hand and he slips the ring on my finger before Harry stands up and spins me around. Louis walks in on this, “What’s going on in here?!” he asks, a little shocked. “We’re getting married!” exclaims Harry. Louis rolls his eyes, “Really? Are you actually going to go through with it this time?” he says, winking. Me and Harry both glare at him, and he quickly runs out of the kitchen yelling, “He’s still mine!” We both laugh.

Two days later.

{Beccas P.O.V}

We sit in the waiting room nervously. Harry is shaking as he holds my hand. Across from us, is Kylie Jackson. She’s actually very pretty, and she seems nice enough…I guess. Finally, the door opens and the doctor walks out. We all look at eachother anxiously as we stand up.

 “It’s negative.” This “Kylie Jackson” person was lying. She’s not even pregnant, never mind with Harrys baby. Harry lifts me up and spins me round, screaming, “YASSSSS!” before putting me  down and looking at Kyle Jackson. She looks at the ground, embarrassed. “Don’t make up stories again.” Is all harry says before taking my hand and leading me out.

The next day.

 Harry takes my hand and leads me out into the hall. He puts my jacket on me before opening the door and leading me out. “Where are we going?” I finally ask. He taps his nose, in a “you’ll see” kind of way and I play growl. He knows I hate secrets!

 Finally, he stops outside the tube station. “And this is where I leave you,” he says. WHAT?! I look at him and he laughs, “You’re so cute when you’re confused!” I roll my eyes, before he continues, “But I really do have to leave you! See ya!” He kisses me softly on the lips before walking away, leaving me standing alone and confused in the middle of the tube station. I look around me, but see no one I know. I am about to give up and go home when I see a very big group of girls…in very ridiculous outfits. Please god no.

“BECCCAAAAA!” Rachel yells. I look at all my friends, my cousins, my mum, Anne, all the women I'm close with dressed in multi-coloured miniskirts and shirts waltzing towards me. I look them up and down, “what? You can’t get married without a hen night!” Vickie exclaims. I roll my eyes; of course that’s what this is all about! “First, we need to get you changed!” laughs Sophie. I tug on my clothes, “But I quite like what I'm wearing,” I moan, extremely worried about the outfit choice they have in store for me. They completely ignore this and tug me into the subway toilets, shoving me into a cubicle. “Put this on!” Sarah yells, flinging in a plastic bag. I exhale loudly before opening the bag to reveal the terrifying contents.