Twists and Surprises

{Harrys P.O.V}

I watch her as she walks away, through the gate, and onto the aeroplane. I can’t believe she’s left. I feel the hot tears running down my face, but I don’t even make an attempt to hide it. I can’t believe that I’ve just kissed her, given her a ring and she still left. “I’m sorry” was the last words she said to me. I watch her plane take off and walk back to the bus. Ignoring the boys, I don’t feel like talking to them just now. I don’t feel like doing another concert tonight. I don’t feel like doing anything except crying.

{Beccas P.O.V}

“Nothing thanks” I say as the air hostess offers me yet another snack. I don’t feel like eating right now. I don’t feel like talking right now. I don’t feel like doing anything except curling up in a ball and crying. I can’t believe Harry Styles just kissed me and told me he loved me and I just left. The truth is, I just can’t get close to a boy in that way anymore, not after what Beck did to me.  I just can’t open up to people anymore; I don’t want to hurt Harry any more than I already have.

{Zayns P.O.V}

I cannot believe Becca left. We all miss her so much already. She made us smile; she was like part of the family so fast. It’s like a tiny piece of each of our hearts has left with her. But none of our feelings and hurt and pain even compare to Harrys. As soon as he got on the bus, he went straight to his bed and hasn’t come out since. He hasn’t eaten, spoken or even moved. We haven’t seen a curtain twitch, haven’t heard a sound since he went in there. I decide he’s suffered long enough, and that he needs someone to talk to. I get up and go over to his bed. “Harry, you okay in there lad?” no sound, “Harry?” still no sound “HARRY?!” I yell, beginning to get a bit worried about him, I decide to just open the curtains and ignore his privacy. I open them up to find Harry sitting upright, his eyes, wide open and red and puffy. He’d obviously been crying. “Mate? Harry? You okay?” he doesn’t move, doesn’t flinch. I am beginning to get worried when he finally answers me, “No, Zayn, I'm not okay. The love of my life has just left me standing in an airport after I’ve just poured my heart out to her and then kissed her” More tears roll down his face, I hate seeing him like this. “Harry, please, it’s okay, there’ll be other girls” I pull him in to a hug and continue “Please come out, we’re all so worried about you. You need to get her out of your head”

{Beccas P.O.V}

I arrive home and run straight into the arms of my mum. She hugs me tight and I feel my eyes fill up again. I know I’m 17, but my mum’s cuddles are still the one thing that starts the tears and just makes me open up. My mum starts to drag me to the car while I'm still glued to her like a limpet. I just want her to wrap me up and never let me go again. We don’t talk the entire journey home, but when we arrive, she makes me a hot chocolate with mini marshmallows and cream -my favourite - and then asks me what happened. I tell everything, and watch her facial expressions change several times before resting on a puzzled expression. “So why did you leave, I would have understood Becca, this boy obviously really likes you” I look at her, I thought she would have said that I had done the right thing, that I hardly know him, but instead she just makes me doubt my decision even more than I already was. I then realise how tired I am and tell my mum I'm going to bed. I go upstairs and sit in my bedroom. I remember everything from the last two days and start crying softly to myself. Only then do I happen to glance down at my hand. The ring is still there; I take it off and play with it. Only then do I realise there is something engraved in it. “Becca, you don’t know your beautiful – love Harry x” I then realise that I have made the biggest mistake of my life leaving him.

 {Harrys P.O.V}

I understand the boys are only trying to make me feel better, but it’s not helping. Nothings helping. I just want Becca to come back with me. When we arrive at the hotel, all the boys go down to the swimming pool, but I don’t have the heart for it. I stay in the hotel room, and just lie down in my double bed. I strip down to my boxers and just lie down and think everything from the last few days through. I can’t believe Beccas gone. It’s a while before I hear them all coming in again, I can hear them dripping on the marble floors, sliding about and making a mess. I'm pretty sure this is going to end in tears, so I get up and tell them to get changed and go to bed, that it’s late. Surprisingly, they all actually agree and before long all the lights are out and everyone is sleeping.

{Beccas P.O.V}

I have a plan, a very good, excellent plan.

{Harrys P.O.V}

I wake up in the morning to the smell of bacon and eggs and hot toast. Mmmmm. Zayn must be cooking. He’s the only one of us that can actually cook something edible other than carrots and Nando’s leftovers. I don’t bother putting on any clothes over my boxers; it’s just the boys here anyway. I get up and go out into the hall, meeting the rest of the boys on the way out, wait; all five of us are out here, so who’s cooking in the kitchen? I turn around the corner and get a very big surprise.

{Beccas P.O.V}

The boys all turn around the corner and stop, obviously very surprised. I turn off the pans and spin around “Good Morning Boys! How y’all feeling?” They all stand still for a second before rushing over, Niall yelling “GROUP HUG!” and they lift me up, enveloping me in a huge One Direction hug, nothing beats it. “Haha, boys, okaaay, suffocating here” I joke, and they all stand back. This is the first time I realise that they are all standing in their boxers, I look at them and remember just how beautiful they are, all of them are. “Go sit down at the table now, I’ll bring over your brekkie” they all immediately rush over, fighting over who gets to sit next to who, they’re like a bunch of five year olds.  “HURRY UP BECCA! I'm HUNGRRRRRRY!” Niall yells almost as soon as he sits down on the chair. “It’s just coming Niall, calm down” I quickly plate up and practically sprint to the table with the food. Harry taps the chair next to him, signalling for me to sit next to him. We all chat like I had never left. Once we had all almost finished Louis says “So Becca, does this mean you’re going to be coming on tour with us?” I smile and shrug. They are all looking at me by this point, waiting for me to answer. “Well, if you want me to?” they all pretend to think about it before yelling at the same time “OF COURSE WE DO!!” I laugh at their excitement and then ask what we’re doing today. “Well, we didn’t really know you were coming, so we were just going to lounge about, but we can go out if you want” replies Louis. It’s so sweet that they are willing to change their plans just for me, but I’m quite happy to lounge about. I hadn’t arrived till 3am that morning, so I would quite enjoy to just rest today. “No, it’s fine I reply, I didn’t arrive till early this morning, so lounging about today sounds good”

Three hours later

{Harrys P.O.V}

Me and Becca are sitting together at the edge of the pool chatting. “I'm so happy you came” I tell her, she laughs, and says “me too,” we both giggle and I slide into the water. I put my hands on her thighs and start to pull her in too. “Stop” she laughs, and splashes me with her feet. “NOPE!” I yell, and drag her in.

 {Beccas P.O.V}

We have a full on water-fight before he holds me close and leans in to kiss me, but we are rudely interrupted by whoops and “GET IN THERE HARRY”’s coming from the other side of the pool. Then we are attacked by the rest of the boys splashing us, it turns into a huge water-fight. Harry and I take on the rest of the boys. After, I begin to get tired, so I head out and grab my towel before heading over to the lobby of the hotel. Before I reach the door though, hands cover my eyes and I am lifted up and carried bridal style somewhere. The hands are finally removed from me eyes and I am sitting underneath a tree on Harrys lap.

“Sorry about earlier” he whispers in my ear. I lean in so my cheek is against his and whisper back “Don’t worry about it” he sighs and lifts up my chin before slowly leaning in and placing his lips on mine. They fit perfectly. We kiss passionately under the blossom tree, the pink leaves falling around us, like a scene from a movie.

so what do y'all think? comment & vote :)<3 thankss - B xxx