Read All About It.

{Beccas P.O.V}

I'm so glad the boys are here with me. It feels like old times again, the 6 of us. Well, not really, cause all the girls are here, but oh well. The boys joke about, and within about 5 minutes, have smashed 3 plates, threw a controller at the T.V, and have successfully messed up the entire house. These boys are like a bunch of 5 year olds. "BECCA!" Niall yells, "We need to give you your present!" I thought this was my present? Them all being here? I hope they haven't gone overboard, even though I know fine well they will have. "You didn't need to get me anything!" I moan, the boys all roll their eyes, cheeky, cheeky, cheeky. "We didn't have too, but we wanted to!" Louis says - his usual line when I say this. I smile as the boys all run upstairs. The girls look at me, their faces portraying my worry. We all sit in silence, waiting for the boys to come back downstairs again. Finally, we hear them bashing down the stairs, pushing and shoving each other. They walk in the door with a huge package and set it down in front of me, I look at them surprised. "Guys, you seriously did not need to do this!" they all glare at me before yelling "JUST OPEN THE DAMN THING!" everyone bursts out laughing at this. I start to carefully unwrap the paper. This is obviously all too much for Louis, as he practically jumps on top of me, and grabbing my hands, makes me rip off the paper violently. The paper is shredded to pieces and I feel quite sorry for it. I look at the present, a huge box filled with stuff. I pick out the first thing, another small rose, just like the one in the hotel; it all seems so long ago now. The next is 2 tickets and backstage passes to a McFly concert. "GUYS!" I squeal, "Thank you so much!" the guys all smile and point to Harry who looks down, "It's a ticket for you and a ticket for Haz" Zayn smiles, "It was his idea" I look at Harry, he looks embarrassed, I smile at him softly. He smiles back, his huge dazzling smile, and as usual, it gives me chills, good chills. I look in the box to see a million other things. All my favourite things. Marshmallows, Ben & Jerry's Cookie Dough Ice Cream, a picture of all of us, a teddy bear saying "We Love You", a signed One Direction poster - pretty sure Louis put that in for a laugh- that I can apparently put on eBay and get a fortune for it according to Liam and a plane ticket to London for when they come back home. I run over and hug them all. They are truly amazing. I love them all to pieces.

{Harrys P.O.V}

Becca is so happy, so I am so happy. It's so good to see her. I notice all the differences about her, her hair is grown a little, she wears just a touch more make-up, she's lost some weight. Being away for so long makes me notice this, when I probably wouldn't have before. She's finding the exams hard, but she's coping. I'm not coping; it's so hard, being so far away from her.

"Goodbye babe, I love you so much!" I say as we jump into the taxi.

"I Love you more!" Becca yells, she is standing at the front door, surrounded by all her friends. I watch as a tear trickles down her face. I feel terrible for leaving her, but I have to. The taxi begins to move and we all lean out the window, shouting our goodbyes as we go. I watch out the back window as Becca is manoeuvred back into the house by all her friends. I'm going to miss her so much.

"C'mon mate! It's only for 1 night?" Louis says as he pulls me out the door. I don't particularly want to go clubbing tonight, but I don't want to disappoint the boys. "Fine," I sigh, letting him drag me into the taxi. We arrive at the club and walk into the V.I.P area. I look around, there are so many girls here, but the only one I can think about is Becca. Liam shoves a drink in front of me, "Drink, you need it!" I do need it; I gulp it down and go up to order another one. Then another. Then another. Then another.

The next morning

{Harrys P.O.V}

Ohhh, my head is so sore. I wake up to be blinded by the sun streaming through the windows. I look around and realise I am in a hotel room, what happened last night? I'm on the floor, half dressed with an apple sitting beside me. The boys are all strayed around the room. We all seem to have woken up at around the same time; I sit up and immediately feel my head spin. I shut my eyes and try to remember anything, but my mind is blank. My stomach rumbles, I'm so hungry. I get up and grab a jumper and some trousers before slipping on my shoes and going down for breakfast. The boys soon join me. I laugh at Niall as he takes some of everything, his plate piled high with toast and eggs and bacon and sausages and potato scones and just about anything else you could possibly think of. We sit down at the table and I ask the boys if they remember anything, they don't. We all laugh at our situation, it's really quite funny. Until I get the phone call.

We are all sitting at the table when my phone rings.

"Harry, have you seen the papers?" Simon asks, I'm confused, why would I have seen the papers? I basically just got up, and it's not like I really read them anyways. "No, why?" I ask. Simon sounds annoyed, what have I done? I try to think of anything that could be in the papers, but my mind is blank. "Well, I advise you go look at one. Call me back when you've seen it" and with that, Simon hangs up the phone. I get up straight away and head to the gift shop. I go over to the newspapers and am shocked by what I see. Me. On the cover. Kissing some girl in the club. Shit. Becca.

{Beccas P.O.V}

Kiera shoves the paper in front of me; I look at it, taking it in. I am so upset that Harry has kissed another girl. I can't believe after everything we've been through, he would cheat on me. I skim through the article, well I guess he was drunk at a club, and it was just a kiss. I decide that I won't say anything about it, and try to forget, much to all the girls dismay.

2 weeks later

"Becca, you've got to speak to him about this. This is the 3rd time he's cheated on you; you've got to talk to him." I don't want to, but I feel so betrayed. He's cheated on me three times in the past 2 weeks. I nod and pull out my phone and dial 1. Harrys my first speed-dial.

"Hi, Harry?"

"Look, I'm so sorry!-"I cut him off; I don't think I can bear another sorry. He just flings the word about now, it doesn't mean anything anymore.

"Harry, please, for the sake of my sanity, do not say sorry. You've cheated on me 3 times. I don't think I can go through this again, I'm sorry, I just can't trust you, you're so far away, and every day now I wake up fearing the next newspaper story. I'm sorry Harry, I love you, but I think we need to break up" I choke on the last words, the tears spilling down my cheeks. I can't believe I'm breaking up with him. "But-"he starts, once again, I cut him off, "Harry, there's nothing left to say, I'm sorry" I hang up the phone, and look at it.

I just sit there, staring at it, the tears rolling down my cheeks for a good few minutes before I hear Kiera coming up behind me. She hugs me tight, "We overheard your conversation, you okay?" I shake my head, "No." I turn around and hug her tight. She's my anchor now, the only thing keeping me sane.

{Harrys P.O.V}

"Harry, there's nothing left to say, I'm sorry" the words cut me like knives, then the phone goes dead. She just broke up with me, and this time, I don't think there are any more second chances. I've blown it now. I can't believe how stupid I've been. I feel the tears flowing down my cheeks, but don't try to hide them. I just sit here staring in to space, contemplating what I've done. "What did she say?" Louis asks, walking into the kitchen absentmindedly. He looks at me and freezes, "Did, did she, erm break-"He starts, I nod, "Aww, I feel for ya mate, but no offence, it's kinda your fault." I look down to stop myself hitting him. "Yes Louis, I know very well that it's my entire fault. It was my stupidity that caused this; I don't need you reminding me!" I get up and storm into my room, slamming the door, before sliding down against it and putting my head in my hands, the tears fall so much faster, so much more plentiful now I am alone.

{Beccas P.O.V}

"I'm going to go upstairs," I say to Kiera as we pull out of our hug. She nods, not offering to come, I'm glad that she's not asked, she knows I want to be alone. I walk up the stairs and into my room, quietly shutting the door behind me; I slide down against it, putting my head in my hands. What have I done?

Ohhhh, what do you guys think? Will they get back together, what about Niall? remember the dares kiss...? Leave your comments, Vote for it, and don't forget to fan and tell your friends to read too if you like it :)

I love you all so, so, so much!

Please comment on how you feel about everything, advice, what you think should happen next, ideas, tell me what you think of the whole thing - I'm open to creative criticism ;)

Mail me, I love getting messages, and am always up for a good chat, I want to get to know all of my amazing readers! :,)

You guys are the reason I still write this. Im always thinking of what to do next, what you guys will like, I'm always writing down ideas for more chapters and stay up till at lease 1 every day to write these cause I don't want to keep you waiting too long. You guys are absolutely amazing! Leave me big long comments, I absolutely love reading them! I love you all do much! Thankyou - B .xxx