What the hell.

{Harrys P.O.V}
I wake up to the sound of pots and bans being bashed and a lot of shouting. Can the boys ever keep quiet!? I look over at Becca; she is sleeping, breathing softly with her mouth in a little ‘o’ shape. She looks so cute, and then I check my watch, 7:30am. What the hell are the boys doing up at this time? I let my mind wander, and realise that that’s us back to work. The couple of days off were good, but tonight we’ve got dinner with Uncle Si, an awards ceremony, and then on Tuesday we’ve got the concert. After that its back to the road, heading to Manchester.

 {Beccas P.O.V}

I feel my eyes begin to flutter and then I wake up. The first thing I hear is a LOT of noise. It sounds like pots and pans? Oh, and of course the boys are all shouting at the top of their voices. I can’t be bothered trying to work out what they are saying. I just turn around to look at Harry, he’s watching me, “Good morning beautiful, did you sleep well…well apart from being woken up by the boys?” he winks at me and his dimples show as his cheesy grin appears on his face. I giggle a little and nod “Yeah, I slept really well actually” I think back to the night before, it was so amazing. So beautiful. So wonderful. So… My thoughts are interrupted by a huge crash and suddenly me and Harry’s bedroom door flies open, and in bursts the four boys, each with a spoon and a pot of some kind, except Liam of course, he walks in with a pot and a fork. “Good Morning, Good Morning, to you and you and you, Good Morning, Good Morning, to you!” they all chorus. I laugh and sing along with them, soon Harry joins in too. As I sit up, I realise I am completely naked. I hadn’t put any clothes on last night after me and Harry celebrated “Becca Day” shit. The boys notice this at the same time I do and burst out laughing. Well, all except Louis of course. “Oh My Goodness gracious me!” he shouts, his hand over his heart “Did you experiment with the birds and bees last night Harry? Aw, our little baby’s growing up so fast” he sounds completely serious, and I can’t help but laugh. Neither can, except Harry. He shoots Louis a death glare, but soon sees the funny side and joins in our laughter. Niall rubs his stomach, “Becca, can you come out and make us breakfast?” He asks, pouting and widening his eyes to try and help his case. “Okay yeah, now guys get out and let me and Harry get dressed and I’ll be right out to make brekkie?” they all nod and walk out. I turn around to face Harry and we both just burst out laughing. We look into eachothers eyes and just sit there like that for a while, mesmerised by the beauty of his piercing green eyes, I can’t make myself pull away from his gaze. In the end, its Harry who pulls away, it looks strained though. He stands up and pulls on a pair of joggies and a top, then throws me his purple jumper. I tend to wear it most days now, mainly as a short dress in the mornings. Harry takes my hand and we walk into the kitchen. The boys are all sitting in the living room watching, no, they can’t be serious!? Peppa Pig, they all look so engrossed that I can’t help but burst out laughing. They all turn around to look at me before “Shhh”ing me and returning their eyes to the television screen. I head to the cooker and tell Harry just to go watch it with them. I can tell he’s itching to go, so I watch as he jumps onto the couch and sits next to Louis, immediately becoming just as engrossed with the programme as the rest of the boys. They are such children. I look in the fridge and pull out some bacon, eggs, sausages, potato scones and of course, some carrots. Louis eats them with EVERYTHING! I cook the breakfast and call the boys over to the table. They look reluctant to leave Peppa and her friends behind, but when they smell the food, they all rush to the table, fighting over the seats. “Guys, stop acting like a bunch of five year olds! Just sit down on a seat and eat” they all laugh, park their bums on a seat and dig in. We have an enjoyable breakfast, just chatting about what we’re doing today and the tour and concerts and stuff.

{Zayns P.O.V}

Becca and Harry are so in love. It’s so cute. She’s so perfect for him. Laidback, enjoying herself, always laughing. They are just perfect for each other, and I can tell Harry’s head over heels in love with her. She actually doesn’t suspect a thing; she has no idea what we’re doing tonight. Oh, will she get the surprise of her life. I'm so glad she’s coming on tour with us; she keeps us all in line and brings us closer. She’s part of the 1DFamily.