The Concert of a Lifetime.

This is my first fanfic, so if its bad ;L im just starting out, please tell me what you think! :D your opinions mean a lot <3 oh, and the banner, meeting nialls friends, the first text, the waves and pointing all actually happened ;) love to all -B xxx

{Beccas P.O.V}

“EEEEK!” I squeal, as I enter the auditorium and stand in front of the stage that the five most beautiful boys in the world are going to be standing in front of in only a few hours.  I’m with Kiera and Vickie, and we are absolutely HYPER! “OH MY GOD” screams Vickie, only like an hour and a half to go! We have made banners, designed t-shirts and ruined my carpet in the meantime, but it’s worth it for One Direction.

{Harrys P.O.V}

“Niall, you’re going to need to stop eating or you’ll throw up on stage” I say to Niall as he tucks in to yet another greasy hot dog. “Don’t be silly Harry!” he replies, “I never throw up because of food!” I laugh, “And besides,” he continues “these hot dogs are AMAZING! You need to try one!” I smile, I wish I could be as carefree and confident as Niall, he never seems to get nervous before the shows, but I do. I start to sweat and I feel my heart beat faster as I hear the ten minute countdown start before we’re on.

 {Beccas P.O.V}

Boyce Avenue and Matt Lonsdale were amazing! “EEEK! One Direction will be on in like 10 minutes” squeaks Kiera. We all erupt in to squeals and dances. Soon, the lights go down and Harry Styles, Niall Horan, Louis Tomlinson, Liam Payne and Zayn Malik make their way on to the stage to begin Na Na Na, I burst in to tears. I can’t help it. One Direction are on stage 11 rows in front of me! Me and Kiera pick up our poster -it’s amazing, it has holes for us to stick our heads through with arrows pointing to it saying “Marry Me… Harry?! Niall?:D”- And put it on with the help of Vickie. We stand up on our seats, and with the tears running down my cheeks, I sing and dance to the music. Wait, OH MY GOD. Louis’ looking at us! And laughing!  And now he’s waving! OMG! And now Harrys looking at us! He waves. OH My GOD! We all look at each other and burst in to tears and screams.

 {Harrys P.O.V}

As I look out into the crowd whilst I am singing Na Na Na I realise just how popular One Direction are. So many beautiful girls are here to see us. I glance over to Louis to find him laughing and waving to girls in the audience. He never does that. I look out to see who it is, and that’s when I see her, them, it. About 10 rows from the front, no, 11 rows from the front. Two girls are standing up on their chairs with the most inventive, creative poster I have ever seen. They cut holes in it, and their heads are poked through. But it’s not the poster that catches my eye; it’s the gorgeous brunette “in” the poster. Although I can’t see her properly, her curly chestnut brown hair catches my eyes, it looks so soft and silky, she has a huge smile on her face, but tears running down her cheeks. Is that what we do to people? Make them cry? I suddenly feel worried, worried for some fan that I have never even met nor seen before. No I can’t. But what other explanation is there for the anxiety I’m feeling now? The song ends and the lights go down. Louis shows the rest of the boys the poster belonging to that beautiful brunette, and they are just as amazed by it as the me and Louis! It’s brilliant. For the rest of the night, they are the recieptants of lots of waves, smiles and points from us…and they seem to like it. A lot.

 {Beccas P.O.V}

OH. EM. GEE. One Direction have been waving and smiling and pointing at us all night. I can’t believe it! Even Harry, possibly the most beautiful person on earth. Now it’s time for the tweets to be read out “Harry, flip your curls for all the gurls” we countdown and Harry flips his hair, how can he look amazing all of the time!?  I jump up and down squealing.