Like a movie? - Didn't think so.

{Harrys P.O.V}

I'm kissing her. And she's kissing me back. She's holding me tight, and I hold her close to me. I dont ever want to lose her again. I know now just how much I need her in my life, and for some strange reason, she wants me too. We just sit here underneath the pink blossom tree, kissing while the soft, pink petals fall around us, on our hair, our bodies, our hands holding one another so close. We almost become one. She starts to pull away. No, don't do that, i just want to stay here, like this, kissing your lips softly for ever. She sits back and rests her head on my shoulder, I turn around to face her and notice one, small tear sliding its way down her rosy pink cheeks. "What's wrong?" I ask, suddnely i'm worried. Maybe she didnt want me to kiss her. But she kissed me back, it doesn't make sense.

{Beccas P.O.V}

That was so beautiful. So amazing. So wonderful. As i lean back, a solitary tear sneaks its way down my cheek. I'm just so happy. So amazed that Harry Styles likes me. And I like him back. I think I really surprised myself at that. Yes, I was in love with Harry styles the popstar from One Direction, but now I'm in love with Harry Styles, the guy from Cheshire that likes to sing. "Whats wrong?" he asks, and only then do i realise he's looking at me, his face anxious. He looks so cute. I can't help laughing at him now. He looks so confused. "Nothing" i reply, giggling a little, he looks like a confused little three year old right now. "Then why are you crying? Are you sad?" He sounds like a confused little three year old right now. "I'm crying, Harry, because you are amazing, beautiful, sweet, cute, funny and you just kissed me. Me.Of all people. I don't understand why you like me. But right now I don't care. I love you Harry, i love you so much. I'm crying of joy." His face lights up, and I may be mistaken, but Im sure i see a his eyes well up adnd a small tear escape before he quickly wipes it away. "Well then, that's good. I was beginning to get a bit worried" he replies. "So, Im going to ask you a question and I want you to answer me truthfully" I start to worry now, what is he going to ask me?  He sees the alarm on my face and quickly adds "It's not a really personal secret or anything, dont worry. Although, if you want we can share some secrets after?" He winks and I laugh. He's such a chancer. I nod my head, "Okay, so whats your question Harry?" He takes a deep breath, almost like he's tensing himself up for the answer. "Do you like me for me, or do you like me for Harry Styles?"

Is he actually asking me this? Doesn't he know? I'm shocked that he would even imagine I would use him like that, but I guess he is a pop star. Who is extremely atttractive. He probably gets crazed fans telling him they love him all the time. A few days ago, I was one of those crazed fans. Only now do I realise he is waiting for an answer.

{Harrys P.O.V}

I watch her thinking about the question. I already kind of know the answer, but I just want to be sure. You can never be to sure. I watch her face. Why is she taking so long to answer? I keep watching until she looks straight aat me and smiles.

"Harold Edward Styles" she starts "I love you. I love your accent. Your sense of humour. Your smile. Your laugh. The way your lips fit perfectly with mine. The way your dimples show when you laugh. The way you start fixing your hair when your nervous. The way you are so amazing and sweet. I love the way you hold me and the way you can make me feel like I'm walking on air. The way you always look genuinely happy to see me. The way i can hate you, but love you at the same time. But most of all, I love the way you make me feel special, the way you love me too." I listen until she stops. I can't help but smile and give her the biggest hug I can. I whisper in her ear "I know I will never be good enough for someone as amazing as you, but i will try" She sits back then "Harry, did you not hear what I just said? I love you. No, you aren't good enough for me. You're too good for me. I dont deserve someone as amazing as you. You don't know my past, the things I've done in the past, but I'm willing to make a change for you. Because I love you."