Fairy Lights.

{Harrys P.O.V)

She just kissed some fireman. Bitch. How could she? We’re engaged. I'm in hospital dying and she’s locking lips with a man in uniform? I'm so angry at her right now.

{Beccas P.O.V}

I turn around and slap Bret hard across the face, before clenching my hand at the pain. How did I manage to hurt myself when I was trying to hurt him? I hold it, and he comes to help me but I push him away, “Stay away Bret, you’ve done enough.” I say, I feel quite bad being so horrible, but he might have just ruined my relationship and wedding. This is kind of a big deal. He gets the hint and just gets up and leaves. I'm quite glad of this to be honest. I sit down on the chair next to Harrys head with my head in my hands, “Harry, please forgive me?” I whisper, but he ignores me.

2 minutes later, the boys come bursting in with trays of food, smiling and laughing. They look at me and the smiles are wiped from their faces, “what’s up? Is harry okay?” asks a very concerned Liam, I shake my head as he walks over to me, lifting me and sitting down on the chair with me on his lap. He is definitely “Daddy Direction” He kisses my forehead and asks me what happened again, so I begin, “Well, you all left and I thought everyone h-had g-gone” I say, starting to cry again, “W-well, I w-was holding H-Harry’s hand and then B-Bret came over a-and k-kissed me. B-but Harry t-turned around and s-s-saw. I d-didn’t want t-to k-kiss him.” I say, breaking down in tears, cuddling into Liam. He rubs my back and holds me close to his chest, I'm so happy to have him, to have all my boys. “It’s okay, we know you love Harry and that it wasn’t your fault, and I'm sure harry knows that too!” he smiles at me softly and I try to smile back, but I can’t. Do you ever feel like you can’t do it anymore? Like there are no more fake smiles to put on as a mask? That you can’t hide it anymore? This is how I feel right now. I just can’t bring myself to put on the mask again. Liam understands my unspoken words; he rubs my back and kisses my nose. “It’ll all be fine, I promise” he says, before hugging me again. I have never had a moment like this with Liam; it feels nice, feels…homely.

{Harrys P.O.V}

I listen to the boys comforting Becca. Why aren’t they annoyed at her? SHE’S the one in the wrong here. I hope I never see her face again. I hope I never feel like I owe her anything. Hope she never holds my hand, or rubs my back or comes near me again. I’m in hospital, she doesn’t know if I'm dead or alive, but she’s locking lips with some guy in uniform. What the hell is she playing at? This isn’t a TV drama, this is real life. She needs to get her bloody priorities straight. Arghh. I'm so angry. The boys are sitting trying to make HER feel better, but no one’s even given a second thought to me, the one lying on the hospital bed. “It’ll all be fine, I promise” I hear Liam say. I can’t take it anymore. I sit up, immediately regretting the quickness in which I moved, and look at them all sternly. “NO. It will not be okay. I just ran into a fire to try and find you guys, almost killing myself and ended up in hospital. The only thing I could think about was you Becca. I was worried that you were worried or upset or annoyed at me, but obviously THAT’S NOT what I should have been worrying about. Just because I'm in a hospital bed, DOESN’T mean I'm dead and you can move on to some other fireman bastard.” I begin, but am interrupted by Niall, “Harry, your angry, we get it, but please-“ I go to interrupt him, but Zayn puts his hand on my shoulder, restraining me, “please don’t blame it on Becca, she WAS so worried about you, you have no idea. We didn’t see what happened; none of us did, including you Harry. You just have to trust Becca like we have?” I listen to his argument, it does sound reasonable. But I'm angry, I don’t want to just make up and forget about it. I'm still fuming with her. I just nod my head, “Fine.” I say. Its emotionless and cold, but at least its something. She’s lucky I'm even letting her stay in the room. All thoughts of getting married to me should leave her head right now. We’re not getting married. We’re not even in a relationship anymore.