twenty

A hickey.

A big, purple slut stamp. "What the fuck is on your neck?" He turned back to me and blushed.

He put his hand over the mark and his mouth formed a little 'o'. I rolled my eyes and began to close my window.

"Calm down Daisy! It's not like we're going out or anything, this isn't cheating!" I scoffed at him and pushed my window back up.

"Ok so we said we loved each other, we had a movie marathon at 4 in the morning, you broke down every barrier I ever had, and you took a bullet for me! Oh but that doesn't mean anything! Obviously this booty call on a Sunday night is much more important than me!"

Michael looked taken back by my words as rolled his eyes. "This has nothing to do with you. Fuck off!"

My mouth gaped and I felt like jumping from the ledge. I slammed my window shut and pulled down my blinds.

What the fuck was even going on? Sometimes, I wondered if Michael was even worth it. Most of the time, he made me so happy, but the rest of the time he made me feel like shit.

I wasn't going to cry, I wouldn't let myself. I pulled my hair and told myself to forget about it. I heard someone knock on door and I told them to come in.

"What the hell is your problem?" Alex was clearly pissed. "Michael fucking Clifford is my problem. He dangled himself in front of me then leaves!"

Alex had a sympathetic look on her face and she tried to come in but I stopped. "Stop, trying to comfort me. I don't need to be cared for. Not by you or Michael or anybody because they all leave anyways!"

She sighed and turned to leave the room. Now it was just me and my thoughts. I took heavy breaths and walked over to my drawers and slipped on my pjs.

I walked to my closet and looked for an old shirt to sleep in when I came across Michael's big hoodie. I sighed and put it over my head.

I turned off my music and all the lights before crawling into the sheets. Everything was silent until I heard moans coming from Michael's room.

I nearly threw up but I couldn't take it. I threw the sheets off of me and put on my bunny slippers. I stormed out of my room, downstairs, out the front door, and over to Michael's.

I knocked on the door but no one answered so I started ringing the doorbell. Right before I was about to give up, I heard a door slam and footsteps run down the stairs.

Michael opened the door and his frown grew deeper when he saw me. "For fuck's sake Daisy! What the hell do you want?"

My mouth gaped open and I pushed him causing him to slightly stumble. "I swear, what the hell is wrong in your head? You tell me you love me then you fuck some girl loud enough for me to hear it in my own room!"

Michael looked offended by what I had said and began to speak before he looked at my PJ's. "Is that my hoodie?"

I completely forgot about wearing his hoodie but my cheeks grew tomato red when I did. He chuckled before saying, "Looks good on you."

I rolled my eyes and was about to speak, when she came down in only Michael's T-Shirt. My face scrunched as if I had smelled something disgusting.

"Baby are you coming back- who's this?" She spoke with an accent much similar to Michael's and that's when I put the pieces together.

This was his ex. His fucking ex.

"I'm the upgrade." I said with a smile.

Michael looked aggravated before telling me to leave. I did as told and made my way back to my room.

I shut off the lights again and tried to fall into a deep sleep to get me away from this.

I woke up the next morning too early. It was only 5 and I had to be up at 6. I tried going back to sleep but I couldn't, so I just lay there, drowned in my own thoughts.

That's when I heard the beeping of what sounded like a moving truck. I walked to my window which barely got a view of the street.

I was puzzled as to who it could be.

I couldn't see it, but I could definitely hear it. It sounded very close to my house. I let it brush off my shoulders when I got a call from Michael.

I debated whether or not I should answer it before picking it up. "Hello?" I answered.

"I'm sorry Daisy."

"Michael let's just put last night-" I tried telling him it was fine but he cut me off.

"That's not why I'm calling. I'm calling to say bye." My heart began to beat a little faster as more words fell from his mouth.

"What do you mean? You were..." And that's when I put the puzzle together.

Michael was going back to Australia.

Do u guys hate me yet?