seven

After that night Michael and I had grown a little bit closer. It's three weeks later now and his birthday is on Sunday in two days and I have no idea what he wants. I was sitting on my bed listening to The Neighbourhood when the idea came into my mind.

When we met he told me that he liked The Neighbourhood too. They were coming to Los Angeles in a month and it's 3 hour drive from here to there. It was perfect! I ran to my laptop and found that the tickets were on sale. There were only crappy seats left so I checked eBay.

Some guy was selling two front row tickets for $150. I sighed and called him up. I picked them up a few hours later. I came back and thought it's be good idea to wrap them. I didn't want him to guess so I stuck them in a huge box. I added rocks so he wouldn't be suspicious. I wrapped all up in green wrapping paper and smiled being rather pleased with myself.

Emma came over later that night to sleep over. We were now in my room watching White Chicks, not really paying attention to the movie that we had seen a million times. "So what's the deal with you and Michael?" she asked with her mouth full of ice cream.

I thought about her question and I honestly didn't have an answer. We definitely weren't dating but we had a weird relationship. "I'm not even sure." I sighed. I turned on my phone that displayed the time. It was now 1:17 in the morning and neither of us were tired. My mom and dad were out on a date and they probably got shitfaced so they were most likely staying in a hotel.

Suddenly Emma shot up and suggested something crazy. "Do you think Michael is still up?" she asked with a devilish smile. He never went to sleep earlier than 2 so I told her he was. "Text him." she said while repeatedly hitting me on the knee. "Fine okay god calm down!" I laughed at her excitedness.

I texted him hi and he replied seconds later. Emma told him to go to his window and he did. Emma walked over to the window and opened it. She told him to stay put as she walked over to my underwear drawer. I didn't like where this was going.

She opened it and pulled out a black lace thong. She gasped and asked "Does your mother know you have this?" acting dramatically disappointed. "Don't." I begged but it was too late. She ran over to the window and chucked it at Michael's. I gasped in embarrassment as she laughed her ass off.

I walked over to the window to see a blushing Michael holding my underwear. I buried my face in my hands and ran to the bathroom. I couldn't hold back my laughter as I had a laughing fit. I clutched my stomach as I guffawed at what just happened. It would have been 10x worse if she pulled out my only pair of granny panties.

I exited the bathroom to find Michael sitting in my room laughing at the movie on the screen. I blushed and sat on my bed. I flicked Emma on the side of her head and she started cracking up. I offered Michael some ice cream and he gladly accepted.

The movie ended and I got up to change it to another one and as I did Emma got up which meant I had to sit next to Mike. I knew what she was doing. I was too tired to even fight it so I just dealt with it. I sat next to Michael and in the first few minutes I got really cold. I guess Michael sensed it and he covered me with the blanket he was using.

I mumbled 'thank you' to him and continued watching. I yawned and I felt my eyes getting heavy. I let them close as I rested my head on Michael's shoulder.

Hey babies :) I keep updating yayy. Sorry this was short but I'm posting another one immediately after this one. Bye :)

ps. The Neighbourhood reference :D My all time favorite band behind 5sos and 1D