six

The next couple of days were a bit sketchy. I didn't see Michael Sunday and on Monday we barely spoke. We had a couple classes together but I don't know what I was expecting. I hadn't let him in at all so he probably gave up.

On Wednesday things were looking bleak as far as me and Michael went. I mean I wasn't expecting us to be the best of friends but he hadn't made any effort to fix things. Yet, this was my fault for being so closed towards him.

The more I thought about it, the more I realized the impact he was having on me. His warm touch lingered on my skin from the events day before. I actually wanted his hugs. HIs soft skin against mine was something I found myself yearning for.

I tried to stop myself from feeling these things but I simply couldn't. I was stupid in thinking these things, too. His feeling were probably not mutual.  

I was frustrated with the things running through my mind. Michael was effecting much more than I had hoped and I knew the only way to get rid of this hunger was to feed it.

Little did I know, the more you feed things, the more they grow.

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >  > > > > > > > > > > > >

It was now Friday, a week since I had met Michael. I invited Michael to a party that my friend Anthony was holding in hopes that Michael would do something crazy to distract my feelings from him. I was dresses rather dressy as I walked to Michael's.

Misty opened the door and once again beamed at me. I smiled back and entered as I heard Michael coming down the stairs. His hair was dyed a new color now, white with a stripe of black down the middle . My mouth slightly dropped as I took in the scene.

"Ya like it?" he said pointing to his new do. I nodded and stifled a laughter at his odd choice of hair color. We climbed in the car as he turned on the radio to blast some rap music, something I despised. I turned the knob on the radio to some mainstream pop music.

Michael cringed at my choice of music and changed it back and I did the same. This continued for a while until Michael decided to just turn it off completely. We rode in silence for a while until I started singing the All Time Low song from a few days ago.

Michael grinned as he joined along. His voice was sweet and made me happy. I stopped singing and looked out the window to stop my attraction to him. This wasn't helping me in terms of changing my feelings for him. He stopped singing too and we rode in silence the rest of the way.

We arrived at the party and Michael got out and made his way to my side of the car and opened the door for me. I smiled and we walked in, gaining stares from everyone. I didn't understand why they were so interested until I realized that Michael had grabbed my hand and intertwined it in his. I pulled my hand away and walked to the kitchen to be greeted by Emma.

Her speech was a bit slurred and I took it that I was going to be the designated driver. We spoke for a while until Michael walked over to us. In order for my plan to work I needed Michael to do something stupid and first, I needed to get him drunk.

"Drink?" I yelled over the loud music as I put out a red cup with bitter liquid inside. "No I don't drink" he declined. I grew flustered and thought, if he's not gonna drink, I will. I had never drank before except for a couple times on new years when my parents let me sip their champagne.

I brought the cup up to my lips and tipped it back and took in the bitter taste and swallowed. I cringed but gulped the whole cup down in a matter of seconds. "Holy shit! Slow down!" Michael laughed at me. I decided to stop and sat upon the counter.

Michael and I spoke over the loud music for a while before Anthony, the guy I've had a crush on for a while, approached us. "Hi!" I said being as girly as I could. Flirting wasn't something I was against but it wasn't something I did often. Tonight being an exception. "Hey." he said rather smugly. I giggled as I grabbed him and pulled him closer to me.

Yup, I think I'm one of those people who can get drunk after like 1 beer. As I grabbed his hands I didn't get the feeling I did when I was with Michael. But I knew I'd have to settle. I put my arms around his shoulders and continued flirting. Michael's hand was still on my knee and I felt it tense up. I looked at him out of the corner of my eye.

He looked extremely uncomfortable and he reached for a plastic cup and gulped it down quicker than I had. "Michaeeell. Stooop! You have to driiiivee." I said with slurred words. I giggled and hiccupped. I was growing tired of this whole thing. I wasn't drunk and now Michael was.

But Michael was just sitting there. I needed to do what I had to do if I wanted the plan to work, so I grabbed Anthony's face and pressed my lips against his. He quickly responded and we made out right there, right in front of Michael.

I opened my eyes to see his face of disgust as he grabbed another cup and gulped it down. He threw the cup on the ground and stormed out of the room. I pushed Anthony away and ran after Michael. I saw him pushing some girl against a wall  and kissing her roughly. I felt my heart slightly deflate as I watched him grind against her.

The closer I looked, I realized he was kissing Emma. I ran over to them,slightly stumbling, and hit Michael on the shoulder. He turned around to face me and I noticed that his eyes were slightly puffy like he had been crying. I stared at him for a few seconds before he rolled his eyes and walked into a room.

I followed after him and found him seated on the bed with his face in his hands. "Mikey?" I said quietly. I suddenly felt bad for using him for my own selfish reasons. He turned around to look at me and laughed bitterly. "Yes, princess? Looking for you boyfriend?" he sneered at me.

I walked over to him and sat next to him. "I'm sorry I did that, made you feel uncomfortable." I said with pure honesty laced in my voice. I looked down and twiddled my fingers as I waited for a response. "Whatever. We should go." he said quietly. "Yeah." I agreed.

He stood up and reached out his hand and we exited the room and we made our way through the sea of people. We climbed into the car, this time with me as the driver. We made our way home and climbed out of the car. Once again we stood awkwardly and this time, / reached in for a hug. He hugged me back tight and I got the feeling of security once again.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Hello biscuits :) I hope you liked this chapter. I kind of realized that this story is going faster than I had anticipated and I'm not sure how to slow it down. Their relationship is getting deeper quickly and that's not what I wanted so I'm unsure of how to stick a speed bump in but anyways, hope you liked this and see you next chapter :P