hey babygirl || theo raeken

Accepting the fact someone is gone is difficult. But accepting that the love of your life is gone, with no chance of coming back is heartbreaking in every aspect of the word. The McCall pack and I had defeated the Dread Doctors about three and a half months ago. That means Theo got dragged to hell by his sister three and a half months ago. And him being gone was taking a toll on me.

I missed him all day, every day since he's been gone. I know that he did really terrible things during his time in Beacon Hills, but I loved him nonetheless. I broke up with him after he killed Scott, and we stayed broken up. However, I still loved him and wanted to be with him. I would never forget how he made me feel.

He made me a lot happier than I've ever been. After the death of my family, I wasn't happy and I didn't think I would ever be happy again. Theo changed that. He may have brought a lot of pain, but he made me really happy. Being with him was perfect. When he got sent to hell, I wasn't even there. I was helping Malia and Stiles deal with the Desert Wolf, so I received the news second hand.

The latest supernatural threat was the Ghost Riders. They even took someone in our pack; our best friend Stiles Stilinski. We found his jeep and he ended up being a real person instead of a figment of our imagination. Today Scott, Lydia, Malia, and I went to Canaan, the place Stiles told us about when we made contact with him.

Lydia had gotten us to go with her after she had a dream about the strange town. We got there and it looked like everyone up and left. That's what we figured until we met Lenore and Caleb. Lenore was a banshee like Lydia and Caleb was Lenore's son. Hayden and Liam were working in something while we were gone, but we hadn't heard from them all day. They didn't tell us their plan either.

After a long day of almost drowning and dealing with the supernatural, it was time for me to go home. Alone in a big house filled of memories with people that were all dead and gone. My parents and little sister died during our deadpool problem. My whole family was werewolves. We were all betas but formed a strong pack. I was in aspects, apart of both Scott's pack and my family's pack.

I shrugged off my jacket, throwing it on the sofa and kicked off my shoes at the door. I sighed as I took off the healed boots, relieved that my feet were no longer in pain. Note to self: don't wear heeled boots when going to Canaan.

Walking to the kitchen, I opened the fridge and pulled out some leftover pasta from the dinner I had with Malia last night. I put the takeout box in the microwave and started the timer.

While waiting for my food to finish warming up, my mind wandered to Theo. I really missed him today, more than I usually do. When we were in Canaan, I saw him. It wasn't really him but it was a vision of him. Something in the air started making Scott, Malia, and I hallucinate. I think it was maybe wolfsbane.

I was walking around the carousel in the middle of the town square to see if I could find anything or anyone to talk to and there he was. He was sitting on the edge of the amusement park ride when I saw him. Theo looked up for his shoes and his heart stopping greenish hazel eyes met my Y/E/C eyes.

"Theo." I whispered when I saw the figure in front of me.

He smiled softly, something he didn't do often. "Hey, baby girl."

"W-what are you doing here?" I stuttered out. "You're not supposed to be here." He stood up and walked over to me.

"I'm not." His large hands grabbed mine. He looked really good. Theo's brown hair was messily styled in his head. His face was free of any imperfections and his sharp jawline was free of any stubble. "I miss you, Y/N. And I know you miss me, too."

"I think of you all the time." I whispered, our gaze still connected. My eyes were threatening to let tears fall.

Theo brought his right hand to my cheek, running right on the bone. "I should've told you how much I loved you."