awkward || liam dunbar

"YOU WILL REMEMBER ME FOR CENTURIES!" You yelled out while dancing to Fall Out Boy. You were home alone and took the opportunity to blast out your music and dance while brushing your hair.

Little did you know that just outside your window was Liam, laughing and staring at you while you sung into a hairbrush. He shook his head before popping your window open and slipping inside.

You were completely oblivious to the movement behind you and as you looked up your sight was caught by a movement reflected by your mirror. You came face to face with Liam who was doubled over laughing.

Your cheeks turned pink as you placed your brush back on your table. You stood there awkwardly waiting for Liam to stop.

"That-that was-" He chuckled between laughter. Before he could say anymore you picked up a pillow and threw it at his face.

"What are you doing here?" You asked, still embarrassed. He got up and walked over to the table skipping you favourite song.

Well I was going to say cute but.." Your cheeks turned pink as he continued. "And anyway, can I not come see my princess?" He muttered while walking up behind you and slipping his arms around your waist. A new song came on and Liam instantly spun you around so you were chest-to-chest. He bent down to your ear.

"I love this song." He whispered before spinning you round and dipping you. You laughed and that was how you spent your night. Dancing with your boyfriend in your room.