Chapter 7 (Picture of Brian)

*Phew* Finally finished, I'm still having major writer's block right now and my friend asked me to write a story about her lvoe life so I'm trying to juggle the two :S and also have lots of big projects :/ Welll I hope you enjoy this chapter and here's a picture of Brian --------->

Please please please comment on what you thought of this chapter and vote if you liked it? :)

Check the milestone at the bottom of my profile for next update? :)

Angel

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day was normal except for the fact that Seth keep stealing glances at me and would look away quickly when I caught him. Brian was shooting me mischievous looks every time we met eyes, making the period seem longer than it actually was. Thankfully lunch came without another problem.

"Remember to read chapter two everyone!" I said over the chatter that begun as the class began to file out of the classroom.

I sighed and sat back down in my chair, checking over the small paragraph that I assigned to get to know the students, while I waited for Jessie. The small essays were on normal things like favourite sports, hobbies, colour, stuff like that. I told them that they could be as honest as they wanted since I was the only that was going to read them, and surprisingly they did as they were told. My lips quirked up when I read the next page I had in hand by one of the stuck up brunettes.

My favourite sport giving my hand a manicure. My favourite colour is cappuccino with a dash of cream and I want to be a Olympic shopper once I'm out of high school.

It was quite entertaining to read. The next one was equally entertaining, if not more.

My favourite colour is hot pink and I love to collect my little ponies. My favourite sport is collecting stickers and when I'm older I want to be a unicorn princess and meet leprechauns at the end of rainbows.

I looked up at the name and tried not to laugh.

"What's so funny?" My eyes found Brian leaning at the doorway with a smile on his face.

I burst out laughing to see the devil himself standing there and waved him over. He raised a brow and walked over suspiciously. I finally calmed down and cleared my throat, holding out the piece of paper in front of him, waving it. He snatched it and scowled at me before turning his eyes to the paper, they widened considerably.

"I- It's not- This is-" He stuttered, giving me a horrified look.

"Ahem. Interesting er... job choice." I bit on my lower lip from laughing again.

"It must of got switched with my little sister!" Brian exclaimed, dropping the paper back on my desk.

"Sure... Sure..." I smiled.

"I'm not kidding!"

"Right..."

"Seriously!"

"I know."

"Yeah, right. You don't believe me." He narrowed his eyes at me.

"Your right, I don't." I smirked, earning a glare from him.

"Well, well, well. What's this now?" A sing song voice floated into the room.

I snapped my head in its direction to see Jessie at the doorway.

"A teacher harassing a student, huh?" She put emphasis on the two words and winked at me.

"That's not-" I began, but was cut ff by Brian.