Epilogue

You should listen to 'beautiful' by crush while reading this...❣❣❣

_______________

~The night in the park~

"Y/N....you're alive"
He stands up from the bench as he took a step back in complete confusion, not knowing whether he was dreaming or this was reality.
He blinks and rubs his puffy and red eyes as he tried to clear his vision.
He kept his eyes closed afraid that once he opens them....she'd be gone..

He slowly opens his eyes and sees nothing but an empty park...
He felt his eyes water again as he realised that none of that was real..
She was never here...

He raised his hands to his heart to where the pain was greater than anything he's ever experienced.

"The stars are beautiful tonight" a voice behind him has spoken. He slowly turns around to see the girl loved so much. He looks at her as she stares at the sky. He knew that......this wasn't real...
But he still wanted to savior this moment to look at her beauty and feel her near before he let's go.
The tears in his eyes have fallen and his mouth is shaking trying to hold in another sob.
He didn't want to let go...
He couldn't let go...
He doesn't know where in the world he could ever find the strength to let go..

Jungkook pov

I keep staring at her.... I know that she's not really here...and that I'm simply just imaging this...
Why did you let go?....

What about our family?....

I can't do this alone...How am I going to live knowing that your gone.
She was the reason for my living...The reason behind my happiness...
The reason behind my smiles...

What do you do when the reason behind everything fades away...

You shatter like a piece of glass...when there's nothing holding a piece of glass it falls and shatters...
When there's nothing holding your heart....it falls and shatters..

She walks closer to me not breaking eye contact... I refuse to blink or shift my eyes anywhere else afraid that when I do....you're gone..
She slowly lifts up her hands close to my face, a sob escapes my mouth as I'm longing for her touch....but I know I won't feel it anymore..
She slowly goes closer and closer to my face until her palms are resting at my soaked cheeks.
I leaned into her touch....
I could feel her..

"I-I could feel Y-you...."

3rd persons pov

She cups his face and leans in closer to him their noses nearly touching.
She closes her eyes as she pressed her lips on his feeling his warmth melt her away. He closes his eyes as tears are gushing from his eyes knowing that this would be the last.

He's confused onto how he could touch her..
How he could feel her..

"How...." He slowly says as he pulls away wrapping his arms around her waist as he slams his body on hers, hugging tightly not wanting to let go.
"How..."
He whispers again as he tries his best to not cry again....

"Because....I'm really here jungkook....." She says pulling away slightly their still wrapped around eachother as she stares at him in the eyes in confusion.
"Bu but...I thought..."
"You thought...I was dead?..."
He nods slowly at her and she hugs him again in guilt making him think that he's lost her again..
"I'm really here...jungkook.....I'm really here..." She sobs into his chest feeling his saddened heart beat fast.

~~~Time skip~~~~

"JEON JUNGKOOK!!!!!" Y/N screams at the top of her lungs unable to find him backstage where he said he would be with Sara.
She's after coming back from work and she was told to go backstage of one of their performance. It's been an hour since she's looked for them and the members are laughing at her going all mad and red.
"UGH....I just want to see my daughter!!!!" She says frustrated as she sits on the couch beside Jimin.

"Maybe....he ran away...with Sara..." Jimin says teasingly at her but soon regret feels him up as she gives him a death glare.
She looks down worried that has something happened to her child...
"W-what if...Sara was hurt..." She whispers to herself but loud enough for the members to hear,

"Yah! What about me!?! Your handsome Husband!! Are you not worried!?!?!" Jungkook says pretending to feel hurt as he holds Sara's hands while walking towards her. She runs up to Sara in excitement and lifts her up checking to see if she was hurt in any way.
"Appa didn't hurt you?..."
"Yah!!!! Why would I hurt her?!?!" He asks really hurt for real this time.
"Because the last time I left her with you alone you lost her in a crowd of armies and she fell and hurt herself.!"

"Eomma!!! Appa loves me..he wouldn't hurt me.." Sara says as she reaches for Jungkooks arms to be carried.
"See!!!..... I just brought her to Bang PD nim...he wanted to see her because he missed her 5th birthday" Jungkook explains to her and she sighs in defeat and guilt is filling her up.
"I-im sorry..." She pouts cutely at him hoping to be forgiven.
"Appa...Eomma apologised..." Sara pouts cutely at him as well.
"Aishhhh Hyungs!! See why I never win any arguments with these two!" He sighs in defeat and hugs the two while he kisses their foreheads.

The members watched the family in happiness and soon joined the group hug.

Jungkook and Y/N has been married for 3 years now, they still live with the members but in a bigger house so that Sara could grow up with a big family and never once feel lonely. Jungkook stayed being an idol because this was the one condition y/n asked for when he asked her to be his.

Before they were married, jungkook has asked y/n to move in with them so that even when he comes home late he doesn't have to drive all the way to their place just to see his two girls.
When they'd go on tour y/n would stay at home with Sara because she has a job as a model, a full time model.

A lot has happened between the two...
A lot of hurt...
Pain...
Love...
Laughs...
Smiles...
Tears...

But the most important thing is that...
At least throughout it all...
They have eachother now...

And their lil family...

___________________
Okay!!! This is officially the last chapter...
xxxxxxxxxx
Thank you for reading my first ff ever....😘😘😘😘