Sara?

Jungkook pov
I rubbed my tired eyes as I sat up from my bed, I looked at the mirror that's sitting on table and saw how messy my hair looked and how puffy my eyes are from crying last night. I checked the time and realised it's only 6 in the morning which would mean I had 2 hours of sleep last night. I can't sleep properly knowing what I know and the fact that y/n still hasn't woken up. I stood up from my bed feeling weak but I forced myself to walk to my bathroom. I did my morning routine and picked up a nice outfit today because I'm picking Sara...
Sara..
She's my daughter...
I'm a father..

Appa?....how did you know how to raise me?...

Everytime i say it.... my mind can't seem to absorb it in but my heart is content and happy.. and I am..

I walked out of my room slowly and quietly wishing to not wake up any of the members. I grabbed jin hyungs car keys and walked out.
I'm ready....just wait for me baby..

Appa is coming....for you..

3rd person pov

Jungkook walked in the hospital and went straight up to the reception.
"Uhm I was wondering when visiting hours start at?"
He asked as he tapped his fingers on the desk of the receptionist.

"It just started at 6am " She said kindly as she looked back down to do her work.
"Which room is y/f/n staying in?"
"Just let me check...oh here..room 302.. 3rd floor"

He thanked the girl as he made his way to the elevator.
He entered and clicked the 3rd floor and made his way up, he exited as the doors of the elevator opened on the floor he wanted. He looked around for the signs to follow and nervously walked the way he needed to be.
His head was spinning as he walked nearer and nearer to the number of the room, his footsteps getting heavier knowing that he's going to see the girl he loves in a hospital bed strapped to a lot of tubes and lying lifeless in a coma.

He still blames himself for your condition...he can't stop himself from thinking these thoughts. He walks into the room he was told and looked straight at the bed that's occupied with your body that looks so pale yet peaceful.

Jungkook pov

I made my way to her bed and i could feel the warm tears swelling up my eyes as I walk closer to her. I stood beside her bed and just stared at her pale and weakened body and face, my tears are no longer swelling up my eyes as they are now falling non-stop.

"I'm sorry I couldn't protect..." I said as I held her hand to my face and kissed it as the tears are falling on her now.
"I broke my promise...to protect you..and look at you now" I closed my eyes still holding her hand to my cheeks.. my breathing is becoming faster from my sobs.
I let go of her hand as I leaned in closer to her face and i just stared at her facial features that I love so dearly. I leaned in closer to kiss her forehead and whispered " I forgive....you.." I closed my eyes as I kept crying and her face is now full of my warm tears and i wipe them away carefully like I was touching something that's so fragile that can break anytime.
I closed my eyes again as I rested my head on her chest and i just listened to her heart beat.
"I forgive you...y/n...now please wake up.." my crying and tears have calmed down as I listened to her heart beat.

I stood up straight and reached for something in my pockets that's always with me..
My Good luck charm..
My hope...
My wishing well..

Her ring..

I reached for her hand and i slowly put the ring on her finger..
"Promise me you'll wake up soon..."
"And I promise to you...I will be the best father..."
I stared at the ring on her finger, it's been so long since I saw this ring worn.
It's rightfully returned to its owner..
I kissed the ring that's wrapped securely on her finger as I backed away.

"I'm coming back.....with our daughter.."
I walked out of the room and fixed my suit that I was wearing...am I too dressed?..
I'm a wearing a bow tie suit that fits me just right!

Am I wearing too much? Nah! I'm meeting my daughter rightfully this time! Sara's going to finally see me as her father and i need to be dressed properly!Ah who am I kidding Sara's not even 1 years old! She won't remember this moment! The moment he...

Nah! I'm meeting my daughter rightfully this time!
Sara's going to finally see me as her father and i need to be dressed properly!
Ah who am I kidding Sara's not even 1 years old! She won't remember this moment! The moment her handsome...no...generous...nah...her loving father finally introduces himself to her!
I walked back to the way to the elevator as I fixed my clothes and straightened up my posture and walked like I owned this place! Yeeeaahhhh!
Aagghhhh stop jungkook! ........I really need more sleep...

I read the signs beside the elevator doors and looked for the baby care centre. 1st floor..
I entered the elevator and made my way downstairs.
I walked out and followed the signs again.
I walked past a long room a part of the wall was glass and when you look through it you could see all the babies sleeping peacefully in their individual cribs and their names and birthdays on the tag that's stuck on the front of the crib.
I stood their in awe as I watched all the newborn babies sleeping peacefully.
Imagining the day Sara was born and how smaller she was then. A smile appeared on my face as he looked at a baby girl who's smiling as she stared at the stars dangling over her.

3rd persons pov

"Can I help you?" A voice has pulled him out of his thoughts. He turns to the owner of the voice and bowed to her for respect.
"Uhm...I was looking for the uh...baby care centre.." He said as he looked around for the signs he was meant to be following.
"Oh your a father?....well uhm..come follow me.." She said as she lead the way, he followed Confused behind her at her comment about him being a father..he felt like he was just insulted.
Did he not look fatherly?..

"Uhm...sorry..but what did you mean by what you said about me being a father?" He asked slowly as he tried to catch up with her.
"Oh...you just look very young that's all" She said as she opened the door for him.
he looked down realising that he was young..
Young to be a father...
But it shouldn't bother him because he doesn't regret being a father to an angel....

"Well what's the name of your baby?.." She asked as she went in the desk at the reception to the computer to search.
"Sara y/l/n"
The doctor kept looking for the name of the baby but she looked confused.
"I'm...sorry...but uhm...There's no baby here under that name.." She as she looked up at him.
He looked Confused at her and he felt his heart drop.
Where did Sara go?..
Y/N letter said she was suppose to be here?...
Does Mary have her?....

Sara where are you?.......
Appa is here....

_________________

So this is short because I split the chapters in 2...sorry😏😏
I promise I'll make the next chapter longer!!
Since it is the last chapter....
I'm going to be sad I have to end this...

I hope you had a great Christmas❤❤🎉🎊🎁