Truth?

1 weeks later~
Y/N pov
I was making my way to big hit to have another meeting that I don't really know why.. I just got a phone call telling me to get here quick. I dropped sara off at Mary's just a minute ago so I don't have to bring her again.

I parked my car and PD nim is already waiting for me?..
I walked up to him and he just moved out of the way to let me through and he followed me from behind, he's not even speaking a word to me..what?..when I'd look back at him he'd just tense up and look a way.
"What's happening?" I asked curiously as we stepped into the elevator.
He didn't respond he just looked straight at me...he's never like this, he always treated me like one of the boys. He pressed the buttons to the highest floor. But the bts floor is only the second floor? The highest is the CEO office...
Oh shit...what did I do?...

We stepped out and he put his arm out pointing at PD bang office.
I slowly walked up, hesitating to knock on the door.
As soon as I knocked I heard his voice telling me to come in, as I opened the door I saw his table occupied by the members...why are they here too?..
"Y/N please take a seat.." PD bang said pointing at the chair...
I sat in between namjoon and suga, I looked at all of them and they looked at me in concern and jungkook looked like he was about to faint from shock.
"Y/N we have a problem...please look at the board."
PD bang said as he pointed at the board. My eyes widened from what I saw.

"Y/N a liar?"

"Y/N cheated on our Golden Maeknae?.."

"Their break up wasn't consensual?"

"She hurt our Maeknae!! We hate her!!"

"Liar! Cheater! True colours finally shown!!!"

"We don't want her anywhere near our boys!!! She'll just hurt them more!!"

"She hurt Jungkook so much and she was living her life happily while our baby was hurting!!!"

"Her true colours finally came out!!! Bitch!!!"

All these hate comments and articles about me hurting Jungkook...how they don't want to see me anywhere them..... How did they even find out about our breakup?

"Y/N..." PD bang spoke as he turned the screen off. He looked at me in concern.
"We can't have you"
"W-what do you mean?" I asked confused..am I losing my job?
"Puma had a meeting with us and they want the whole project erased"
"What? "
"The collaboration photoshoot...it's not getting released..."
The work that we did is just gone?..
"And what about my job here?...in bighit.."
He looked down as I asked him about my position here.
"Well...Armys..don't want you anywhere near the boys...and you're the face of bighit for our ads and magazines...I guess...we're going to have to look for another model..."

I just lost my job...

"Can't we figure something out?" Jungkook finally spoke out at PD bang.
"We can fight this if you want...but it's going to be messy...the more we fight with Armys about this...the more y/n will get hate and bashed and worse probably attacked in public..."
Hes right...the only solution is me leaving..
The members looked at me...trying to read my expression.
"So...y/n?...what do want to do.."

I can't stay,...it's not just my safety anymore...it's also Sara's...

"I'll leave...excuse me..."
I said as I excused myself and stood from my chair and walked out..
What am I going to do?...this job was my only income to provide for Sara and I...