Jeon

Jungkook pov

I grew more scared and nervous as the seconds pass by, she stared at me as I stared at her in confusion.
I don't understand... The letter said Sara was being cared for here, I could feel my chest tighten as I get scared...

Where's my daughter?....

I took a step back as I felt my head hurt from the confusion that invading my mind and most of all my heart. I took a step forward again and put my hand on the counter separating me from the doctor " Uhm...sorry...c-can you..uhm..please check that again" I pleaded at her as I try to even my breathing.
She looked back down to the computer and i watched her every move and watched every word she clicked in case she's spelling something wrong.
"I'm really sorry....There's no one here by that name...." She slowly lifted her head afraid to see my saddened form.

"Try that name again....but instead of y/l/n....use Jeon..."
A voice from behind me spoke out, pulling me out of my thoughts.
I turned around and i saw Jimin hyung.
"Hyung?" I asked confused as he walked closer.
"Hey"
"What are you doing here?"
"You left at half 6 in the morning and took the car, I didn't have to guess where you were heading" He said as he leaned over the counter.
"But....why are you here?"
"You didn't have to do this on your own.....plus...I wanted to see y/n"
He patted my shoulder as I smiled at him genuinely.
Damn this boi loves me...

"Uhm...I'm sorry what was the name again?...." The doctor said as she broke our moment.
"Jeon..j-e-o-n.." Jimin hyung said as he watched her type it in just like I did.

Does y/n really have Sara under my name...

Now I just have to change y/n surname....

"Yah...your blushing...aishhhh...this maeknae.." Jimin hyung laughed at me as I look away from him.
"Uhm there is one baby...under the name Jeon..."
Jimin hyungs face and mine lit up with happiness and looked at her in excitement.
"But...her names not Sara...." our expressions changed from excitement to confusion to nervousness again.
"W-what is her name?" I asked crossing my fingers like a child.
"Jeon Ri-sarang..." She said looking back at us from her computer.
I looked down in defeat and I felt Jimin hyung rub my back to comfort me.

"Jeon Jungkook?" Another voice came from behind me and jimin hyung. We looked back to see another doctor but I don't recognise her, how does she know me?
"Ne?" I answered back as I faced her fully and jimin hyung came closer to me.
"Hi....I'm Doctor Aerum..." She extended her hand as I did the same shaking each others hands and she soon did the same to jimin hyung as he introduced himself.
"How do you know me?... are you an army?..." I asked curiously.
She looked at me confused " I'm not in the army....I'm here to guide you to Sara... Which is Jeon Ri-sarang...that's her real name...Sara..is a shortened version..."

Jeon Ri-sarang....
Why does that name sound so familiar?....

~flashback~

"Jungkook Oppa!!!!" Y/N screamed in his ear as he's engulfed in his phone playing a new game, he flinched at the sudden loudness and held his ear but still kept his attention on his phone, really wanting to win this round to get to the next.
She gets frustrated and lifts herself off of the bed and about to walk away but she suddenly flinches remembering that she's still in pain from last night.... the night she lost her virginity to the man she adores..

She sits back down and closes her eyes trying to let the pain slide by so she could get on with what she was doing.
She suddenly feels a hand rubbing her back and she feels the movement on the bed as a weight has brought down her side of the bed slightly uneven.
"Hey..." he says softly at her as he kept rubbing her back. She ignores him just like he did to her for the past half an hour and she turns her head away from him avoiding to look at him.
"Hey....are you still in pain?..." he ask worriedly as he holds her chin making her face him but she still refuses eye contact.
He looks at her confused and rubs her thighs wanting to make her feel better.
"Why dont you go back to playing! Huh!" She says as she sits away from him but regretting it straight away as the pain gushes through her.
He moves closer to her lifting her with all his strength and makes her sit on his lap at the edge of the bed but he struggles as she tries to get out of his grip like a stubborn child. A tear fell from her eyes from all the movements she's doing so she gives up and just sits on his lap facing him. He sees the tear drop and wipes it away and kisses her forehead to her nose "Im sorry...for ignoring you... forgive me" he says teasing her by lightly grazing his lips with her top lip, she flutter her eyes closed as she feels him.
"You're driving me crazy mr jeon" she says in defeat still with her eyes closed. He chuckles as she cutely snuggles in his neck feeling his warmth. "Not mad anymore?" He asks as he's grinning widely seeing how fast he can get her to forgive him. "Pabo!!! How dare you ignore your girlfriend!!" She says hitting his chest playfully still snuggling into his neck. He laughs at her cuteness and hugs her closer will drawing circles on her back with his hand. "Was i too rough ms jeon?" She lifts her head up from his chest and looks at him in shock. He laughs at her reaction and pinches her nose "aahhh cute!! I was joking!!!...well kinda..."
"W-what?"
He looks at her while cupping her face.
"I promised you remember... I will marry you!!" He says kissing her passionately and it doesnt take her a second to respond. "Ms jeon... i like the sound of that.....You better not break your promise Mr Jeon!!" She says hugging him tightly.
"Speaking of marriage... I want 4 children...wait no...6....oh oh ...10!!!" He says excitedly earning a smack at his chest from her whos looking at him like hes crazy. " My poor Vagina!!! I am not going through birth 10 times Jungkook!" She says seriously at him and he pouts at her.
"Fineeee.... 6.."
"1"
"No!! 4"
"2"
"4"
"2!!! Or no kids at all Jungkook!!!"
"Fineee..." he pouts as he hugs her again and snuggles at her chest.
She smiles and pets his hair. He suddenly lifts his head up "we need names!!"
"Huh? Already?"
"Yes why not!!"
"Ok fine"
They both stared at eachother as they thought of names.
" I want our childs name to be meaningful" she says as she wraps her arms around his neck.
"Our child....represents our love" he says looking straight into her eyes.
"Can i ask a favour..."she asks unsure of his answer.
"Anything"
"Can...my fathers name...somehow fit in there.."
She says looking down afraid of his respond.
"Yeah...of course..." he says kissing her forehead as he thought of names to fit with your fathers name.
"Jeon....Ri-....." he says slowly at her.
She smiles at him as they kept on thinking.
"Jeon Ri-sarang.....sarang to represent our love..." she says as the idea came to her mind.