Lost again!

"Okay Y/N we're gonna head back to bighit okay! They want you to meet some trainees and talk about your work"

I nodded feeling wrecked. My face hurts from putting on makeup and having it rubbed off my face and new makeup again.

"When's my break?"
"After"

We walked into bighit entertainment. We took the East wing entrance since this is where I needed to be. The west wing is for the idols.

"Ok everyone take a break we have visitors"
The dance teacher instructed everyone. I started giving them my whole 'already prepared speech' that's been written for me and I told them some fake struggles I had.
To motivate them harder. After all that's just the whole point I'm here.
Not because they wanted a model to talk but they wanted someone to talk about how they over came their own struggles so they could too.

After an hour I decided to wonder around the building.
I just kept walking looking at all the changes that was made within a year.
I was pushed into at room of crowded people.

"Get in there and do something!! Don't just stand idle"
Some girl started pointing out jobs for me to do.
"Uhm I'm not a.."
"Don't wanna hear excuses on how your pet died and you can't work!!just work!! That's what your being payed to do"
I can see everyone stressing and make up artist and stylist freaking out about not having enough time.
I decided to look for who's the idol their working for.
I looked around and i saw the person who still holds my heart.

Jeon Jungkook.

He stood up from his chair after getting his hair done and keeps his eyes locked to his phone.

His face..
His lips...

I wanted to run up to him wrap my arms around his neck and feel his lips on mine again. Tears threatening to fall I hold it back as best I could.

"OPPA!! I miss you!!" A girl ran up to him and gave him a peck on the cheek. I can see how he blushed from her actions. He was about to return a kiss on her cheek but his eyes connected with mine.

I quickly turned around and walked away...tears falling...I can't seem to see stop them. I kept walking until it was just silent and I can't hear the voices anymore. I leaned against the wall...my chest hurts from the pain...I can't breathe...

Jungkook pov

Noona just finished my hair so she told me to stand up. I'm playing this new game that I've been obsessed with. Colour switch!! It's so irritating!

"OPPA I miss you" Yein says as she held the side of my face and kissed the other. She's cute. Aishhhh she's making me feel flustered.

I was going to kiss her cheek too until I met someone's eyes.....
Someone's eyes who looks so familiar...
Y/N....
My heart starts to beat abnormally fast....
But she turned around and walked off... I quickly let go of Yein and walked towards Y/N direction....
Can it possibly be her?
Does my heart still beat for you y/n?
Aishhhh I thought I moved on from you!!
But she was gone...

"OPPA? " Yein screams across the room loud enough for everyone to hear.
She walks over to me.
"Oppa are you leaving? I just got here..."
"Ani I just need to go toilet"
"Ah arraseo "

Yein let's go of my arm...finally I need to look for her.
Just as I was about to walk off someone grabs my wrist.

"Yein I really nee.. oh Jimin hyung?"
"Don't go!" Jimin hyung looks at me worried filled his eyes.
"Hyung I need to go toi.."
"Don't bullshit me Maeknae!"
"What?"
" I saw her too...."
My eyes widened at the fact that it really was her because other wise why would jimin hyung and I both think it's her..
"So it's her?"
"I dunno...but all I do know is...following her and looking for her is a no no"
"But if it's her then I ha..."
"Jungkook you have a girlfriend now.....Yein! You've moved on remember"

Jimin hyung was right.

"Ok....but i still need to go toilet"
"Aishhhh go"

I walked out of the room and just stood outside thinking about what he said.

I leaned against the wall and tears are threatening to fall....
My chest hurts from the anger and sadness...I can't breathe...

~flashback~

"GO JUNGKOOK" y/n screams at me with tears steaming from her eyes.
"Y/N please why are you doing this?" I desperately asked again.
" jungkook I am asking you to walk away now!! And turn your back at me and GO!!"

"NO STOP!!"
"Jungkook your just making this harder for yourself!!"
"Y/N no please talk to me....please stop.."
"GO! JUNGKOOK DON'T YOU GET IT I DON'T LOVE YOU ANYMORE!! I haven't loved you in so long now.....I was just afraid of telling you but now I'm........ suffocating!!"

"Stop"
"Just go jungkook...let's end it here right now.... walk away from me...have a better life... and don't look back because if you do you'll only meet nothing.."
"Your lying" i said as my knees were starting to feel weak from everything and tears streaming down my eyes and they never seem to stop.

"Tell me you don't love me anymore and look at me in the eyes and ......then..... I'll walk away....."
She looked hesitant at first which gave me hope that she still does...
She slowly looks up at me
" I don't.....love....you....anymore....so please save your tears for someone who cares"
I looked at her eyes begging for her to take it back.....
I took a step back and turned my body around.....sobbing and i can hardly breathe....
I walked away..
I didn't look back...
I entered the van everyone was waiting at....and left for LA.

~end of flashback~