"And I wanna make cupcakes!" Becca squeals.

"Quiditch and cupcakes it is!" I say picking up Becca. "Lets see we need three brooms, balls and hula hoops. And I don't think we have any baking supplies here yet so it looks like we are headed to the store first!" 

"Okay!" Tyler says running over to his closet, "I'll get dressed!" 

"Yeah Yeah me too! All by myself!" Becca says running into her bedroom.

"Alright then, I'll go make us some breakfeast." I say walking downstairs. I opened the fridge to find, well not much. There was a half gallon of milk, three apples, four eggs and some strange can of medication. I sigh and wander around the kitchen opening random cabinets. 

I scrounge up the milk, apples, cinnamin, eggs and a new box of pancake mix. I make the pancake mix before chopping up the apples in little chunks and mixing cinnamin onto them. 

I pour the cinnamin apples into the pancake mix and pour the mix onto the skillet. 

Tyler dashes downstairs all dressed as I put a steaming plate of apple cinnamin pancakes on the counter. He grabs a plate and picks up a pancake before gobbling it down.

"mm these are good!" he says with a moutful. I flip another pancake before taking a bite of one. 

"Yum these are good!" I say laughing.

Becca comes running down the stairs wearing a blue shirt with bright green shorts and a yellow tanktop over her shirt.

"Oh uh wow Becca" Tyler snickers

"Does this match?" she asks me

"Umm your pretty close." I say picking her up. We walk back into her room and help her pick out little jean shorts to go with her shirt. "There thats better!" I say as we walk back downstairs. 

I cut a couple of pancakes into bite sized pieces and hand the plate to Becca. I eat the rest of the pancakes and head upstairs to get dressed. 

I get ready and we head to the grocery store. I pull into a parking spot and we walk through the automatic sliding doors into a small grocery store. 

"Okay we need milk, eggs, sugar, frosting, and flour" I say as I lift Becca into the little seat in the grocery cart. 

We wander through the food aisles for about half an hour before finding everything we needed. 

"Now we need brooms and hula hoops!" Tyler shouts "for quiditch!" 

"Alright" I say leading us to the toy aisle.

Tyler runs over to a rack of hula hoops and grab a sparkly blue one. 

"Go pick out a bouncy ball" I tell both of them. Becca picks out a pink one and Tyler chooses a bright green ball. 

We wander to the check out aisle and purchase everything. We pack teh back of the car full of groceies and head back to the house. We carry the groceries inside and I put them away. 

"Alright guys all done!" I say throwing away the last grocery bag. "Lets make our cupcakes and while they are baking we wil play quiditch!" 

"Whoo hoo!" Tyler shouts running into the kitchen next to Becca.

I set Becca up on the counter and pull a stool over for Tyler. We crack the eggs, pour in the water and mix up the batter. Tyler pours them messily ino the cupcake pan and I place them in the oven. I turn around to see Tyler holding the mixing spoon with chocolate all over his face. 

"Did you lick the spoon?" I ask suspiciously.

"Uhh" Tyler mumbes looking everywhere but at me

"You did to!" Becca says laughing

I laugh and hand Becca the other mixer, "here you can lick this one, the batter is the best part!" 

I wipe off the kids faces and set the timer on the oven. We head into the backyard,  "Okay ready for a game of quiditch?" I ask handing each them each a small broom and their new balls. 

"Me first!" Becca says sticking the broom inbetween her legs and running towards me. I stand infront of a hulahoop taped to two chairs. Becca wobbles towards me holding her ball. She throws it towards me, I jump in the opposite direction and it sails through the hoop.

"20 pionts for us!" Becca says happily running after her ball as it bounces across the grass.

"My turn!" Tyler says running towards me. He dribbles the ball on the round before throwing it through the hoop. 

"We win!" Becca says handing me her broom, "yo turn!" 

"Okay", I say taking the broom and her ball as she runs over to the hula hoop. I toss the ball towards her and she knocks it out of the air.

"Wow good job!" I say

We play around in the backyard for a while, tossing the balls back and forth before I here the oven go off from inside. 

"Cupcakes!" Becca yells running inside

Tyler and I follow her into the kitchen and I take the cupcakes out off the oven. I make sure the kids wash their hands before we start making frosting. 

"Okay what colors should we make?" I ask

"Pink!" Becca says expectadly

"and blue and green!" Tyler adds

I mix food coloring into teh white frosting and pop the cupcakes out of the pan. I help Becca spread her brigh pink frosting onto a cupcake and let her decorate it with sprinkles. Tyler carefully frosts his cupcake green and adds neary a whole handful of sprinkles. 

"Wow these are gorgous!" I exclaim looking at our cupcakes lining the counter. Sprinkles cover the counter and frosting is everywhere. 

"I think we decorated the kitchen too" Tyler says

"the kitchen is a cupcake!" Becca exclaims as I wipe off her hands. 

"Yes it does! I will clean this up, and then we can go check on mommy, okay?" I ask

"Sounds good!" Tyler says running into the living room and flipping on the TV. Becca runs after him and I can hear their favorite cartoons echoeing down the hallway. 

After wiping off nearly every surface in the kitchen, I put three cupcakes in a tupperware and we head to the hospital. We wait in the scratchy chairs eating our cupcakes until the nurse comes. As Tyler gobbles down his last bite of cupcake and Becaa licks the frosting off her arm (no idea how it got there) a tall nurse walks up to us

"Hello, Ms. Stanley is out of surgery, you can see her now" he says leading us down a long hallway.

We walk into a dark room with beeping machines lining the wall next to the bed. Ms. Stanley lays there asleep. Becca slowly walks over to her and peeks over the rails. Tyler sits at the foot of the bed. 

Ms. Stanley's eyes flutter open.