12.

~

the next day...

lexi's pov...

"abel, let me go!" I drag my words.

he's currently begging me not to leave his loft, even though I know I have to go to the fitting for graduation, which is two weeks away. yes, I'm going to graduation, only because abel persuaded me to. I don't know why I'm letting him, but he's really starting to affect my life, and I can't tell if it's a good or bad thing. I only hope it's for the better. it was now around one in the afternoon.

"c'mon, baby. stay over here with me." he begs.

abel pulls me right up against him, to where my plump ass is directly against his crotch. I stop fighting to get out of his grasp when he starts to nibble on my ear. his facial hair even starts to tickle against my neck.

"abel...but I have to go get fitted..." I whine.

he attaches his lips to my neck, and I quiver slightly. he knows that's my weak spot.

"you can stay over...after you get fitted...I want you around me..." abel pauses in between words to kiss my neck, causing me to let out a shaky sigh.

I finally build up the strength to get away from him so I'm standing directly in front of him.

"how about instead you just come over to my place since I'm always the one over here?" I suggest and he responds back with a smile.

"alright, I'll be back in minute with a bag."

while waiting (because I know he's going to take more than a minute), I start to look over the essay for my UM Law School application. when I'm editing, I spot an iMessage at the top corner of my computer.

Private Number: Did you forget about me, bitch? I'm still here, and I have a little surprise for you.

what the fuck? I thought this little rat crawled in a hole and died.

Private Number: (Video Attached)

when I open the video, my mouth drops in shock.

I see my body, slightly illuminated by the light, on top of abel. this was clearly taken from the other night when we were having sex, as I can see myself bouncing on him as we both have a fine coat of sweat covering our body.

it look like this person was recording from the dresser. oh my god, that must mean they have camera in here. and if they have a camera, they must've broke in and placed it there...

I gasp as the realization dawns in on me. my eyes never leave the screen as I wait to see how long the video lasts, and the noises are pretty loud.

I'm so zoned in from pure anxiousness that I don't even hear abel's footsteps trudging down the stairs.

"hey, I -- wait, what is that?" a look of amusement comes across abel's face.

I immediately slam the laptop screen down before he gets the chance to see what was on it.

"you watching porn?" he raises an eyebrow.