06.

leaving the restaurant...(still monday)

abel's pov

~

we get up from our table, making our way out of the restaurant, leaving lamar to flirt with some girl that was sitting next to him. he drove his own car, so he'll be fine. I take lexi's hand, leading her through the maze of tables.

"so tell me why I'm going back to your place, because I don't recall me asking to go..." lexi states.

when we step outside, I hear lexi groan from my side.

"my eyes, damn. it's bright as hell out here." she says.

it's true. out here in miami, there's a reason they call it the fucking sunshine state. when it's not raining, the sun is always beaming down on me harshly. it's hard not to sweat out here.

"here, take my shades." I offer her, and she gladly smiles up at me.

we have to walk to along the sidewalk down a block to a parking garage because my limo would definitely not fit out here in these little ass parking spots. I already texted my driver, so he's waiting outside the garage.

suddenly, loud chants and flashes start to approach us, and I immediately speed up.

"the fuck?" lexi looks startled besides me.

"lex, let's go, it's the fucking paparazzi!" I shout over the noises that are coming at us even faster.

soon enough, we have to start breaking out in a full ass run because the damn people start to chase us. my driver got the memo, and I could see him pulling up a few feet ahead of us.

I quickly scoop up lexi in my arms and gently push her in to the limo, slamming the door behind us. we're both panting when we finally get to relax in the comfort and safety of my limo. I turn up the A/C a little.

we sit on the farthest back chairs that face the front and the partition

we sit on the farthest back chairs that face the front and the partition. glancing over at lexi, she stopped breathing hard and lays her head to rest on my shoulder.

"hey, you better not fall asleep on me again. I'm not carrying you anywhere no more." I tell lexi.

"I know you won't carry me no where because you're weak as hell." she grins up at me like an idiot.

I stale-face her as he cracks up. "you're not as funny as you think you are."

"you're just mad cuz you got your feelings hurt, babyboy." that grin is still plastered across her face, lifting her cheekbones.