02.

in the club...

lexi's pov

~

king of diamonds. the hottest club in miami.

to say that we were packed tonight would be an understatement. it was a fucking full house, and it was only eleven-thirty.

I pulled outside in the back of the club and made my way through the back entrance with my bag. the strong smell of alcohol and weed was lingering throughout the air, making me nauseous.

I'm not really the clubbing type of girl, so every time I come back here, I have to get used to the smell. however, during the night, I usually take some shots and occasionally smoke a blunt to loosen up.

if you've never heard of king of diamonds, I wouldn't be surprised if I found out you've been living under a rock all your life. KOD has to be the biggest and most lit club in all of florida. there is many stories in this whole building. it's not just a strip club; the other floors are just a regular club and can be rented out. the top floor has the hugest balcony I've ever seen.

however, I stay on the first/second floor. the first floor is the strip club, and the second overlooks the first floor. sometimes, when a celebrity is in this building (which is almost every other day), I go to different floors to 'occupy' their party.

tonight, since it's very packed, I assume there's going to be a celebrity coming. I don't know who it is nor do I care. they're all the same--all they want is pussy, money, and weed. it's evident in all their damn songs.

the dressing room for the strippers is like a tornado. everyone is running around, squealing about some bullshit that I have no time for. my chair and mirror is all the way in the back corner. I keep to myself even when I'm in here. the only person here I occasionally talk to is a girl named daniella.

she was an expert at this and was here long before me. surprisingly, she was real as hell and kept shit one hundred. that's the only reason I fucks with her. dani sits right next to me and also hates every single one of these bitches that we share a room with.

I start to get dressed in to my outfit as she begins to speak. but, I leave the fur coat and replace that with a black lace cover up.

 but, I leave the fur coat and replace that with a black lace cover up

(this is lexi, aka aria)

"you okay, lexi? you seem like you're tired." she asks.

"I'm fine. I'm just getting tired of this same old thing." I admit truthfully.

I mean, c'mon. my life is absolutely boring with no fun--even if I do work at a club. I still manage to be lame as hell and stay a loner. all these years of confinement at home with my family has surely done a toll on me. I'll probably stay an introverted, pessimistic asswipe my entire life.