09.

~

continued...

lexi's pov

"abel..." I whisper as we stare intensely at each other.

steam rises all around our bodies, covering the glass doors to the shower, making it impossible for anyone to see through. he presses himself against me, and I fight back the urge to moan loudly.

"fuck..." his voice sexily meets my ears before nibbling on it gently.

he grabs a hold of my hair, pulling it back to expose my lips and neck. starting off slow, abel's soft lips gently caress mine, causing a delightful tingle to run down my spine.

then, his tongue meets mine and they tangle together in such harmony. a deep moan escapes my mouth and he pulls me by my hips to where I can feel his huge monster pressing in to my bare pussy.

soon, his lips attach themselves to my neck, sucking, nibbling, and licking all over it. that'll surely leave a mark, but I couldn't care less. the heat that's spreading throughout my body is clouding all doubts I have right now.

when abel's lips start to suck on my nipples, I throw my head back against the steamy shower walls. at this point, moans are flying from out my mouth from the immense pleasure waves that rush throughout my body.

his lips trail down farther and farther down my chest until he's face to face with my sex. abel lifts my right leg over his shoulder and my breathing rapidly picks up. blowing air straight on to my core, I whine and pant at the sudden tingling sensation.

my body jolts when his lips start to suck on my bead. I instantly yell out in pleasure as my back arches off the wall. his tongue runs down my slit before circling it sloppily.

I holler out in delight as he inserts his tongue inside of me. I can feel it pulsing in and out rapidly, causing my eyes to roll back in to my head.

"fuck, abel, oh my god..." I scream in pure ecstasy, not wanting this feeling to stop.

suddenly, two fingers enter me, and my legs start to buckle. the rapid pace that he's pulsing inside of me causes an intense feeling in my gut.

my stomach knots and I feel one final release, leaving me breathless.

abel comes back up to my eye-level and I can see the dark intensity in his eyes. he brings his cum-coated fingers up to my mouth and sucks them so sexily, leaving me wanting more.

he leans in to place a rough kiss on my lips, pulling me closer to him. our bodies start to slide down the wall and the streaming hot water hits the both of us. the steam around us made everything so foggy and hard to see through.

we end up on the floor, making out heavily like we were each other's air, proving how hungrily we were kissing. our tongue's were wrestling each other under the water as he pinned me down on to the shower floor. both of us were moaning and groaning like crazy.

all of a sudden, we both hear a deep, male voice.

"abe, the guys waiting for you to get out the shower so hurry up. you gotta get ready for this meeting."