Derek: Prologue

Disclaimer: I do not own Teen Wolf or any characters or story lines associated with the T.V show they belong to MTV and Jeff Davis.

(Previously in Book 2: My Complicated Romance with Derek Hale: Derek returned to Beacon Hills to find his sister and found her in pieces. He figured out it wasn't the hunters but the Alpha and promised to help Scott if Scott helped him kill the Alpha. Kristin and Tane broke up and Derek and Kristin entered their complicated romance where the bond between them was finally cemented, of course Kristin is trying to ignore it. Derek found out the Alpha was his uncle Peter who was murdering those connected to the Hale house fire, and his last victim was Kate Argent before Peter was killed by Derek. Derek became the new Alpha.)

Laura can finally rest in peace. I've avenged her death and taken back what was stolen from her. I even got the stupid necklace on around Kate's neck before the police showed up. Kate is going to be tied to the fire six years ago and probably blamed for the murders. They will think she was just covering up her tracks and getting rid of her accomplices' in case they ever turned on her.
Kristin is fine although I did feel it when her heart stopped beating. It literally felt like someone was reaching into my chest and trying to rip out my heart. I don't know what I would've done if Kristin didn't come back to us, but I'm not sure she came back right. I feel like something is wrong but Kristin is shutting me out. Kristin has learnt how to numb the connection between us, and it's unnerving especially considering just hours ago she couldn't stop my pain from transferring into her.
How is she going to explain the gunshot wound in her thigh? Or the bruise on her face?
I really don't think a hunting accident is going to be enough, although Kristin has a way of being very convincing.
Creak . . . I hear the front door open. It didn't take the police long to study the crime scene and take Kate's body away, and I returned back to the house to hide Peter's body properly. The coroner will determine an animal to be responsible for Kate's death, at least I don't have to worry about being suspected for murder now.
"Derek . . . Derek," I hear Jackson call out as he walks into the house and I appear at the top of the stairs.
"I helped you. I helped save you. You got what you wanted. You got what you wanted and now it's my turn to get what I want," Jackson practically stutters with every second word, and I respond by jumping and leaping over the stairs before landing on my feet in front of Jackson.
The shock and fear registers on his face as his heart starts racing. I waste no time before I shift my teeth and bite Jackson on his torso as his screams fill the house. The taste of blood fills my mouth before I quickly pull away, and I have to spit it out on the ground.
Ewww that was gross!
He doesn't taste that bad. My wolf chuckles.
You're disgusting.
Your face is.
Whatever . . . I'm not going to waste my time arguing with you. Hopefully the bite will kill him.  

THANKS for reading! Did you enjoy it? 
ALSO I made a Tumblr and did a reaction GIF thing to episode 14 of Teen Wolf. I would love it if you checked it out. You can search for xoxdqxox.
DEDICATED to @LOVEdontFIGHT for the great cover up top . . . Thank you!!!
VOTE... COMMENT... FAN... ADD TO LIBRARY... XOX