Update

Hey everyone. I know you have been waiting a long time for an update and I'm so sorry I haven't updated. I was planning on returning to this book at some point this year however, I don't think that's going to happen. For the past two years, I've been working on my original story previously named The Awakening now named Awoken. I finally finished the first draft and started entering every competition possible. I even placed in many of them, including a handful of first places. The competitions gave me so much hope every time I got recognition, but sadly very little came of it. I was gutted and crushed and completely deflated, doubting myself and my writing.

I haven't abandoned this series. Unfortunately, it's not as easy as just continuing where I left off. I lost all my planning, which is why I stopped updating in the first place.  By planning I mean, I watched the series multiple times, noting how many days passed in each episode and when the full moons occurred, transcribing all-important conversations and moments. It took a lot of time and effort but I will get it done again eventually. Right now I'm trying to work on my second draft of Awoken and implement a lot of changes I think will improve the story.

Again I'm so sorry guys, you have been waiting for so long and I know the pain of finding a story on Wattpad you really like only to be devastated when it's not finished. I don't want to do that to you, and I am going to try and finish it for you. In the meantime, if you like mature fantasy and horror it would mean the world to me to hear your thoughts on Awoken.

Thank you guys and sorry again. You deserve better than this.

 You deserve better than this