Chapter Eighteen <3

Dedicated to Alex on his behalf.

GET OVER ITT! Lol so what he had sex like 6times people make mistakes.. sometimes they have to repeat them several times before they see it as a mistake though. Luckily Alex did. He coulda kept it from her. He could have kept doing it behind her back. But he was man enough to open his mouth.

_Tai for Alex_

lol

You guys are so sweet by the way. <33 I wish I could dedicate this book to all 222 of youz.

Read

Vote

Comment

Enjoy!

By the way. Rochelle’s  18th “Birthday” June 14th.

(May 30th)

Rochelle chewed the eraser of her pencil staring at the math final before her. Who the fuck decided to come up with z+x=1? It had been nearly a month now that her Alex were taking the best friend route. Tre had left for Miami last week and would be gone for another month. He had an entire album now and was in the top 10 R&B artist list.

Rochelle jumped at the sound of the timer. Looks like I failed that.. Rochelle shook her head dropping the pencil as the teacher came to collect their booklets. The set graduation date was June 28th because they had ended up sharing the same graduation center with 3 other schools and Rochelle was more than ready to get the hell out of there.

From(Alex)

Hope your final’s are going alright. Can’t wait to see you here on June 12th! : )

To(Alex)

Alex, I failed!

From(Alex)

What do you mean you failed?

To(Alex)

I didn’t finish the exam

From(Alex)

Good thing you have an A- in math?

To(Alex)

Whatever!  lol

Rochelle rolled her eyes going to her next final; Psychology.

__

 There was another girl trying to mosey her way into Alex’s life. Her name was Jenette. The only reason Rochelle knew about her was because of a face book picture Alex had taken with her. Rochelle forced herself to stop worrying about whether or not Alex still liked her, after everything that happened with Tre, and what happened with Yasmine, but It was always on her mind.