Chapter Twenty TWO <3

ENJOY!

VOTE!

COMMENT!

FAN?

Just ENJOY? :)

-------------------

Rochelle looked nervously at Drew. His eyes were closed; he was slowly exhaling and inhaling. Rochelle let out a silent breath standing up from the couch. Drew’s eyes immediately snapped open from the shift of the couch. ,”Rochelle sit down.” Rochelle ignored his comment as she pushed her feet into her shoes, daring to walk over and look out the window. Rochelle slowly pushed the window up from beneath the curtain.

The breeze from the cool morning air made Rochelle shiver. It was quiet. Rochelle slowly pushed the curtain back, the sunlight piercing Charlie and Kat’s eyelids waking them. “I’m not standing in front of a man right now. I’m standing in front of a pussy.” Rochelle watched Alex’s grey eyes flicker with a burning fury. Tre’s back to her. Rochelle winched at the hard punch Tre suddenly threw.

You could clearly hear some of the bones crack on Alex’s face. Tre’s face had transformed into something far from scary. It was awful. Tre’s once handsome face was set in an horrid expression, his brown eyes showed no fear, nothing, black. Alex stumbled back ward caught completely off guard. Rochelle got ready to run out to help Alex, but felt Drew grab her and hold her tightly against the window sill from behind. His warm breath tickled her ear. “Watch.” “What’s going on?” Rochelle heard Charlie mumble sleepily as she came to Rochelle’s side; closer to the window. “Oh my god! What the hell happened to Alex’s face?” Rochelle heard Charlie gasp.

Rochelle watched Alex slowly drag his sleeve across his face, blood was literally streaming from his nose. Alex stared down at his sleeve for a minute, and then a menacing smile touched his face, his own blood staining his lips and teeth. Even though he looked psychotic, he still looked incredibly sexy. “God I always knew he was crazy.” Rochelle glanced over, hearing Kat speak. Kat look fearful, her mouth agape. “Drew, they are going to kill each other.” Rochelle said fully believing it “Probably.” Drew spoke plainly, like he had already known they may cause some serious damage.

 All three girls let out a shrill scream watching Tre lunge at Alex, as Alex lunged at Tre. Rochelle shut her eyes hearing a loud pop and Tre scream bloody murder. Rochelle opened her eyes, feeling her heart drop into her stomach at the twisted look Alex had on his handsome face. He looked so dangerous. ,”Oh shit, I think we need to call somebody.” Charlie said disappearing from Rochelle’s left side while Kat and Rochelle stood watching in horror. A group of guys who usual go on a morning jog had stopped in a large circle around Tre and Alex amused that Alex had Tre’s arm twisted as far as it could go. Alex’s foot lodged into Tre’s back putting pressure on his spine.

Alex leaned next to Tre’s ear to say something, before twisting his arm even more, The blood from Alex’s nose dripped down onto Tre’s shirt.As Tre let out a louder scream ,when Alex twisted his arm EVEN more. Tre some way or another grabbed Alex’s foot with his other hand making him fall back first onto the ground. Alex let out a loud grunt, but was back on his feet before Tre could even stand properly. Rochelle’s mouth draped open watching Alex clutch Tre’s shirt tightly as he repeatedly started to slam his fist into Tre’s nose, eyes and mouth. Rochelle watched Tre’s own blood start to drain from his face. “Oh shit he’s not stopping. “