Chapter Twelve

I love all of your comments so much that I had already written eleven and twelve lol. : ) <3 you all.  Chapter Twelve is kinda short though. Chapter 13 will be longer.

-LadeeTaiStar.

 ____________________________________________________________________

Rochelle laid on her back her “kitty cat” red and swollen from Alex’s nonstop sucking and licking. He’d somehow manage to make her climax for a 3rd time and now she was up laying on his bed, as he made her a bath to soothe her “treasure” as he called it.

 Alex came from the bathroom again. “You still sensitive?” “God, Alex what did you say in French?” Alex chuckled. I said.”Say; Alex, please stop.” Rochelle threw a pillow at his head. “I SAID THAT OVER AND OVER AGAIN!”

“Well with the way you were screaming it, it didn’t sound like you wanted me to stop.” Alex smirked. Rochelle got up about to pounce on Alex, but a small burning sensation lit upon her “treasure” from the sensitivity and from Alex’s lips sucking at her so hungrily.

Rochelle stopped walking. “Owch.” Alex smiled licking his lips. “Aww, is somebody sensitive right now?” Alex walked over cradling her in his arms walking to the bathtub.  Rochelle eyed the mirror in between the bathtub and sink.

“That’s a weird place to put a mirror” Rochelle said as he lowered her into the tub. “Oh that feels good.” Rochelle moaned slipping more into the tub, while closing her eyes. “Chelle, I’m gonna change into some pajamas and I’ll be back.”