Chapter Eight

A/N;  (PICTURE OF ALEX.)  (SONG THAT PLAYED WHEN HE WAS TEXTED)

((Lol)). Age(s) Requested By:Mariae)

Charlie: 16 

Rochelle:17

Alex: Just turned 22 

Tre: 18  

Jurnee:18

__________________________________________

 (9pm)

Alex sat on the opposite side of Charlie and Rochelle while shuffling the deck of cards smiling at them both. “Alex just pass em out.” Rochelle said. Alex playfully narrowed his eyes at Rochelle before tickling the bottom of her foot that was sitting out on his end of the table. Rochelle giggled shaking her head.  Charlie pulled her phone from out her shirt glancing at it because it vibrated.

“Charlie, I keep telling you to not put your phone there.” Charlie smiled at her text before looking over at Rochelle. ,”Why?” “I don’t know, somebody told me that it messes with your heart or something.” “Seriously??” Charlie answered the text before putting it on table. “Yeah.” Rochelle nodded than jumped at the song that started playing when Alex’s phone went off.

Rochelle opened her mouth to see what all that was about until Tre came down stairs in only some gray sweat pants, eating some chips. Rochelle studied his muscular build and immediately looked away playing with the cards Alex was passing out. Rochelle smiled again, looking up when Alex grabbed her toe. “ and this little piggy.” “Hey Tre, you wanna play with us?” Rochelle heard Charlie ask.

Tre shrugged brushing his hands off. “Sure.” Alex took the cards back from both Charlie and Rochelle before scooting closer towards Charlie’s side of the table. “Aww” Rochelle pouted a little watching him move. Alex flashed Rochelle a smile before ducking under the table to come over to her side. Rochelle giggled hearing him bump his head. “ Ow! Damnit.” Rochelle and Charlie both giggled when he came back up rubbing his head while smiling.

“Charlie all 3 of us can’t fit over here” Alex looked up at her as he sat on his butt again. “But Tre sucks.” Rochelle laughed when Tre threw a chip at Charlie. ,”I don’t suck.” Alex tickled at Charlie’s sides making her fall on her back laughing. “Get over there, you asked him to play.” “Right” Rochelle agreed with Alex. “finnnee” Charlie sat by her brother.