Chapter Thirteen

I hope you guys didn’t forgot about Katiora “Kat” If you did. Well you shouldn’t have because.. Well, I didn’t lol. Happy Reading. (Thats Kat>>>)

 .COMMENT

VOTE

ENJOY!

-----------------------------

“Bye Chelle, see you in two months.” Rochelle sighed for the 6th time that day at school. The last sentence Alex said, continuously ran through her head, and the passionate kiss that followed afterwards. “Why are you so down Liv.” Rochelle looked up at Charlie. ,”You of all people should know.” Charlie bit into her sandwich. ,”I said I was sorry like ten times already. I didn’t know you were there. I went over there the night before he left anyway.” Rochelle desperately wanted to know what they did but she knew if she left out that they had sex than Charlie would probably leave out things too, and she didn’t want to ask Alex.                 

 Rochelle took the plunge. ,”So, what did you guys do?” Rochelle tried to say as casually as possible while eating a chip. Charlie smiled into her turkey sandwich. ,”We watched a movie, ate chocolate popcorn, and afterwards, we made out a little.” Rochelle choked a little. ,”You guys.. made out?” Charlie bit into her sandwich again. ,”Well, I tried to but he stopped me.. What did you guys do?” Rochelle took a long drink of water before answering. ,”We talked, and watched TV too” Rochelle smiled a mile wide.  

 “ Oh.” Rochelle nodded “Hey, Tre is making a video for his song. You wanna come Liv?” Rochelle shook her head. ,”I don’t know, I don’t think he’d want me too.” “Well I want you to come.” Rochelle smiled. ,”I know him and Jurnee are dating, but he obviously doesn’t care about her that much if he did all that stuff with you. You should go for it, you know.

 Him and Jurnee had like 6 fights all this week.” Rochelle raised an eyebrow at Charlie. ,”Why?” Charlie shrugged. ,”There are going to be some attractive girls in his video, and his manager already told him he didn’t have to put those woman in there, but Tre insisted so it’s happing this weekend.” Rochelle pulled her arm from Charlies. “Well, I like Alex and-“ Charlie cut her off. ,”Are you sure you should go after Alex? I mean you and Tre have so much history together.”

“It’s not good history. It’s nothing I can look back on and smile at Charlie.” Charlie finished off the last of her sandwich before sipping down some soda. ,”Well, You can make more history, happy memories. Just give him time to warm up to you.” “Charlie you know I’ve liked him since like 8th grade and now we are about to be seniors. Don’t you think if he wanted me at all, he would have gotten with me by now.”

“Well  you just have to get him away from Jurnee..I mean why would you drag Alex into this mess? “Charlie, what the hell are you talking about? When I’m with Alex we don’t even talk about this anymore.” “Well, Rochelle I like Alex and you have Tre.. I mean why Alex?” Rochelle stood up from the table getting her lunch tray as the bell rang. “Well, I like Alex too and What do you mean, why Alex..”