Chapter Fifteen. (Updated)

Pft, Hey you guys. I was going to post this last night but I wasn't feeling so hot, I stil have a fever, SO ANNOYING. anyway here ya go<33 

please comment, it would make me feel so good inside

please read, it would make me happy

please enjoy because it will make my fever go down instead of up. it's still like 101.2 grrr

UPDATED : ) ( You will know what that picture is all about, when you read the last page of this chapter). *winks*

 ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rochelle looked out the window while Alex’s drove them to his job to pick up his check. It was so beautiful outside; she was wishing that her last two days there would extend. “Chelle.” Rochelle looked over to see Alex had opened her door for her and was looking at her curiously. “What are you thinking about?” Rochelle smiled embarrassed. “Nothing.”

Alex smiled helping her step from his car before leading her in. Rochelle looked around the police station. It was kinda like the one in the USA, but not quite. “Hey Dan.” Rochelle heard Alex speak while he signed in. “Who’s the chic?” Alex smiled “That’s Rochelle” Rochelle looked into the greenish brown eyes of yet another attractive French guy.

“Damn, you are nice looking. That’s all you Alex?” Alex ran his tongue along his lips before showing Rochelle a sexy smile. Rochelle blushed, her heart picking up its pace, while she leaned against the counter more so she wouldn’t stumble. Alex chuckled noticing before answering. ,”I don’t know Dan. I left that up to her.” Rochelle ignored Alex’s questioning eyes, walking ahead a little intrigued by the inside of the station when Dan buzzed the gate open.

Rochelle giggled feeling Alex push his hands into her back pockets. “So Chelle, what are you doing for your birthday next month?” Rochelle shrugged. I don’t know. I honestly forgot that next month is my 18th.” Alex smiled as if he was already thinking of something. “Okay baby.” Rochelle smiled when he kissed the back of her head before stepping in front of her.

Rochelle sighed at the sound of Alex’s cell phone. Alex looked over at Rochelle standing in line for his check. “I bet that’s Charlie..” Alex took his phone from his pocket, glancing at. Rochelle felt bubbles of jealousy return in her stomach as yet another girl walked up to him hugging him from behind. Just how many females did he get along with? Alex smiled down at the girl, hugging her arms before releasing them from his waist.

 Why couldn’t any of the girls he knew be extremely ugly. They were all pretty with big breasts, long hair, and a nice ass. “Bye Alex.” Rochelle rolled her eyes at the beautiful girl. You could tell that whoever she was she had it in for Alex. “Chelle, You have green all over you.” Rochelle looked up at Alex not realizing she was sending the girl daggers.

“I’m sorry, you just know so many girls.” Alex nodded open his check eyeing it. “Don’t you have any guy friends?” Alex chucked tearing the check stub and check from each other. “Yes, Chelle. You coming was unexpected. We all actually all planned to go to a strip club, or a bar.” Alex wiggled his eyebrows smiling at Chelle. Rochelle hit him with her purse walking ahead of him only to be yanked back and pulled into a soft kiss. Rochelle stood dazed a little once Alex pulled away. ,”For your sake though, we will go to a bar. This is paris you can drink if you want.” ”Alex, you were seriously going to go to a strip club??” Rochelle finally came back to, once the daze wore of.