Chapter Eleven :)

A/N:

Damn, some of ya’ll are gonna hate Charlie.. lol it hurt me writing about her like this, but it had to be done for a purpose.

(Pic of Alex’s; “Rape Me” Stare .Lol)

___________________________________________________

(Tuesday; 12:30)

Rochelle stumbled forward feeling somebody push her from the back. She heard the low ooo’s of her crowded peers in the hallway. Rochelle turned around quickly looking right into the angry eyes of Charlie. “Charlie what-“ Rochelle gasped feeling Charlie’s hand slap her hard on her face. Rochelle’s eyes widen in shock as she touched her cheek. “You are disgusting! Rochelle. Alex is too good for you.”

Rochelle let her book bag and purse slip from her shoulders. “What the hell are you talking about?”  Charlie threw her purse down. “We talked last night for a long time! He knows every fucking thing that you left out!”

The sting on Rochelle’s cheek seemed to sting even more. “ I-I-I didn’t leave anything out. He knows everything.” “NO HE DIDN’T ROCHELLE!”  Rochelle stared at Charlie. “Charlie what I did was not my best decision, but why did you have to go and tell Alex, everything?” Rochelle saw Charlie’s eyes fill with tears. ,”And WHY DIDN’T YOU TELL ME HALF THE STUFF YOU TOLD HIM! ROCHELLE I’VE BEEN YOUR BESTFRIEND SINCE I CAN REMEMBER!” Rochelle felt tears trickle down her cheeks. ,”I didn’t know how.”

Rochelle looked around at the crowd starting to form. “YOU TOLD ALEX!? And I had to find out the rest from him!? He thought I knew all of it! But, no I didn’t!” “Charlie.” Rochelle tried to take her best friend’s hand eyeing the crowd. Charlie snatched her hand away from Rochelle. ,” I know you didn’t make the best decision, but why are you dragging Alex into your mistakes?! It’s not his fault.” Rochelle frowned. ,”I never said-“ Charlie shook her head. ,”You need to stop messing with him before you break his fucking heart.”