Death note

Yesterday Light had met the shinigami who had dropped the Death Note he now carried.
Without the death god knowing, he had became one of Light's pawns.
The Death Note that was now I'm his possession was not the only supernatural item he carried.
He had The Life Book, the globe of good fortune, a demon summoner, along with much more.
When he woke up he smirked to see Ryuki eating an apple in the corner of his room.
Getting up he took out his life book and Ryuki gasped.
"How do you have a Life Book?"
He asked.
"Hm? Oh I killed an angel. She was ran over by a truck I pushed her in front of."
"Then you shouldn't be able to use the death note."
Light looked at him with a blank face and said,
"I killed an angel to get this, they didn't give me it. I'd the angel was alive I wouldn't be able to use the death note, but I killed someone so both books have to obey me."
Ryuki grumbled about how it was unfair and Light wrote two names in the Life Book.
A pair of twins, Nano and Nessu.
The only two he had ever actually been friends with and shared the same thought as him.
Actually, the two weren't twins.
Light was their triplet.
That's right, Light wasnt a Yagami, instead he was a Kyandi.
Once his brother and sister were alive they could bring back their older brother Shiro.
Two hours later there was a knock on the door and Sayu opened it, blinking owlishly at the two before calling Light down.
"Light! Are these your friends?"
Light came down and rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly.
"Yeah, we're doing a study group. Sorry for not telling you Mum."
She waved him off and the three went upstairs, locking the door behind them.
"Ok, so you guys have yours right?"
The two nodded and took out their death notes and life notes. The trio touched each others death notes and all three shinigami appeared. Ryuki, Pandomonia, and Virus.
"You two couldn't kill yours either?"
Light asked casually and the two pouted Nano replying.
"No, the only way to kill them is if they make a humans life span go past its said time limit."
Virus, who they found to be a drama queen, dramatically fell to the floor and cried,
"You wanted to kill us?"
Nessu looked at him in disgust and asked,
"Why do I get stuck with this idiot."
For more effect she kicked him in the head and he sobbed more before getting up and eating an apple.
"So what's your plan?"
Ryuki asked and Light smirked at him.
"Well, to bring our dear brother back from the dead so he can take the lead of course. This plan was created by him 200 years ago after all. Hes made it so that every year this world has headed in this direction for the complete purpose of this plan."
The three shinigami sat together and watched as the three siblings opened up their life books and put the on the ground in a triangle like shape and Light put his death note in  the middle.
Across two pages he had wrote Demon Lord and in the three life books they wrote 'Shiro Kyandi.'
Then they left the books and catched up with each other in what had been happening.
Finally they heard the door bell ring and they rushed downstairs to open the door.
Their stood Shiro in all his blue glory.
"Light, who else have you brought-"
Sayu stopped mid sentence and just stared at the boy who gave her a closed eye smile.
"Mum! Light brought round a hot boy!"
Shiro blinked at her as the triplets glared at the ground, thinking about how Shiro was their's and she didn't deserve him.
Mrs Yagami came in and took one look at the boy before saying,
"Your too young for a boyfriend, come along dear."
Shiro looked at his younger siblings and asked,
"Did I do something wrong?"
Once they had got to Lights room, the three threw themselves at Shiro who fell to the floor with them hugging his waist.
"So how was it in hell?"
Nessu asked.
Shiro rubbed his neck sheepishly as he answered,
"Um, I may of punched the Devil in the face and killed him? Making me the ruler of hell..."
The trio looked at him before bursting out laughing as they asked,
"Why did you punch the devil?"
His answer made them laugh more.
"I landed on the Devil's lap and was asleep. He used his flames to wake me up and I screamed... and punched him in the face shouting 'Dont touch my oreos.'"
The three allowed him to touch their death notes and Shiro waved at Ryuki.
"Good to see you again buddy."
Ryuki nodded to him and the four got down to business.
"So your father is the lead investigator for the Kira case and this supposed L is also helping. Well then. Light, looks like we're gonna be living with you from now on."
The six beings watched as Shiro went downstairs and cast a spell on the three Yagamis. Mr Yagami signed the adoption papers that said he signed them a year ago And fake memories were implemented in their brains.
Shiro walked back upstairs and said,
"Wire taps and cameras will be placed in here tommorow. L suspects us and also has fake memories of us.
You three will watch where they place the cameras and wire taps and tell us after school. We're also transfering to your school tommorow."
The six nodded and and the siblings grabbed their Death Notes and Life Notes.
Shiro and the shinigami stayed up and waited for the three to fall asleep before his Death Note appeared in his hand.
"Geez, this is gonna take some time."