(37) All Of You |Scarlet's POV|

#This chapter was revised and some parts of it were deleted to fit Wattpad regulations. If you are a mature reader, you can find the full chapter in the Private Chapters' book on my profile.

Enjoy reading. :) 

I didn't know if it was hours or days later that I came back to myself. It was probably morning I concluded noting the pale sunlight peeking through the window but I could have been wrong about this with how out of it I felt. Blissful but spent in every sense of the word, I had to force myself to just rise an inch from the bed, from his warmth that enveloped me as he slept next to me, an arm possessively snaked across my middle.

A lazy smile spilled across his face when he felt me stir beside him. His lids flew open, glowing green eyes met mine and just looking at them had me recall all that we did, all the ways we did it. My cheeks burned, letting me know I was blushing from that recollection. His smile widened, a playful spark ignited in his eyes, the sleep retreating with his own realization about the 'events' that took place between the two of us.

"Scarlet," he rumbled, the sound all male. His hand on top of me pulled me flush against him. His lips didn't need permission to descend on mine in a slow, torturous kiss that had me want more of him, all of him to myself with him pressed and hard against my belly.

My stomach churned and he let go. "You're hungry," he stated while I died with mortification, remembering our trip to the kitchen downstairs from a few hours ago. "Let's go get something to eat and check on the pack."

I nodded then looking around the chaos of the room, asked, "How long we spent here?"

He slid out of bed. Gloriously naked, he didn't bother to cover himself but instead gave me a very nice view of his behind.

"Almost two weeks," he said, reaching for his phone sitting on the nightstand. I frowned, seeing him do that, and couldn't help but wonder how he even remembered to charge his phone during our time together.

"Nine days of quality time if you want me to be precise," he went on a moment later then glanced back at me and grinned. "And I plan to have much more of that sweet body of yours, Scarlet, but let's get some food in you first and then we'll proceed by getting something else inside of you."

I groaned, hiding my burning face into my palms. He was going to kill me if he kept his teasing up.