Chapter 11: Guarded

"Don't stop! Please don't stop!" I struggle to moan out because the pleasure is too much to handle. Miss Collins' fingers slowly glide over my side leaving a tingle sensation. She leans up and smirks at me and it drives me crazy. "You love teasing don't you?" I ask as she gazes at my body then meets my eyes. Her eyes hold so much love and protection, I can't help but melt under her.

She caresses my cheek, "You're just so amazing, Aubrey. I love-"

I wake up to a loud noise only to be identified as my alarm clock. I roll over and knock it off the table and lay on my back staring at the ceiling.

This is getting ridiculous. I had a sex dream about Miss Collins for the past three nights. What the hell?

I get up and get dressed for school, knowing that today is not going to be good. I thought Friday night I wouldn't be able to sleep because of what happened with Tonia and then having Miss Collins try and be her heartless self by grabbing my hand to make me feel butterflies, only to have her stomp on it.

I knew that if I let her in and have her be her almost perfect self like she always is, then later she'll regret it and tell me to shoo. Like all the other times.

It's getting stupid and I'm tired of playing these games. If she wants to be with me, then she needs to stop being a bitch and just let me in without regret. If not, then she needs to get out of my head.

I finish getting ready then make my way downstairs to see my grandparents in the kitchen. I make my way to them and smile, "Good morning." My grandma turns around and smiles at me, "Good morning darling. Want some breakfast?" I shake my head, "Nah, I'm good. Just going to head to school."

She nods and hands me a paper bag. I look at it then at her, but before I say anything, "Open it when you get to school." She winks then grabs her coffee and sits at the table.

I make my way outside to my car and get in. I start reversing then notice Miss Collins leaving the same time I am.

I watch as she backs out and leaves. I get into my car and speed up to try to catch up to her.

When I'm right behind her, I start passing her and hauling ass.

I leave her in my dust and away from her.

I get to school in no time and park in my usual space. I get out and I see Toby talking to a girl by the entrance. I roll my eyes and shut my door then lock it. I make my way to him and hook my arm with his and fake smile at the girl.

Toby looks at me then introduces me to this girl, whose name is Tessa. She smiles and holds out her hand. I shake it then look at Toby, "I have to talk to you." He nods and tells her bye then walks inside with me.

I make it to my locker then I look at him, "You know.." He holds his hand up before I can finish, "Yeah. She's just a friend but I really like her. I want you and her to become friends." I let out a skeptical laugh, "Why on earth would I want to be friends with a cheerleader."

He sighs, "You need more friends, Aubrey."

I shut my locker and glare at him, "I'm happy having one friend." I smile as he sighs and looks past me.

I shake my head as he gives me a look then I turn around and see Miss Collins making her way down the hall. Her eyes meet mine and she actually smiles. She makes her way down the hall and out of sight.

Toby pulls my arm, "Can you try and not drool over her?"

I shrug, "No promises." I smile as I make my way to my first class.