Chapter 3: Consequences

Her lips. Her lips were so damn soft. As my lips moved in sync with hers, I swear to God, it felt like heaven.

I pulled back and stared at her gorgeous blue eyes as a smile crept on her lips. She enjoyed the kiss just as much as I did.

I didn't hesitate, I crashed my lips against hers to savor her sweet taste. She grabbed the back of my neck and pulled me closer to her as she nibbled on my bottom lip, "Ms. Collins," I moaned into her mouth, I could feel her smile against my lips as she pulled back to look at me.

I woke up from the most amazing dream, ugh! I can't be thinking about Ms. Collins like that!

I got out of bed and dreaded the day already. What was I suppose to do about Ms. Collins? I couldn't exactly face her because of what I did yesterday! She'll hate me, or she'll turn me into the principal and I'll get my ass in trouble!

I took a quick shower and decided to wear sweats today, I did not care what I looked like, I didn't even want to go today. As I was getting ready, I noticed something strange, Shane didn't wake me up this morning or came screaming in my room.

As I got done getting ready, I rushed downstairs to find the house empty. What the hell?

I saw a note stuck to the fridge, so I made my way to it and pulled it off and read it,

Gone out, see you after school! - S

Great. I grabbed a pop tart then ran out the door and got in my car then left. As soon as I got to school, I parked then got out and walked inside. I walked to my locker and seen Toby standing there, waiting.

I smiled as I approached him, "What's up?"

He smiled, "Waiting for you, you were almost late." I looked at him with a questionable look, then grabbed his arm and looked at his watch, 8:25.

I looked back at him, "Five minutes, so what?" He shook his head, "You were almost late, I didn't say you were late." He laughed as I rolled my eyes at him, "What are you, the hall monitor now?" He didn't answer, but instead he stared at something behind me, as I looked at him, my heart started speeding up.

I heard the familiar sound of clicking heels, and I knew exactly who it was,

Ms. Collins.

I opened my locker and grabbed my math book out, but as soon I turned around, our eyes met.

She didn't look pissed, but she also didn't look happy, great. I averted my eyes to the ground and held my math book to my chest. Toby must of noticed me because he spoke, "What's the matter, Aubrey?" I shook my head and glued my eyes to the floor, "I got to go to class, bye."

I rushed down the hall and made it in the classroom right as the bell rung. I made my way to the back and put my head on the desk, I just want to go home. Ugh! Math class was boring as always, I barely got any work down. But as soon as the bell rung, I rushed out the door.

I went to my locker and threw my math book in and grabbed my science book, but not before I noticed the note on the ground, great. I reached down and grabbed it then opened it,

You're losing this game that you are playing, hun. Be very careful before you get caught ;)

Wait a minute.

The only person who calls me hun, is Sasha. Why the hell would she be sending me threats? I slammed my locker shut and went in the other direction down the hall, I needed to find Sasha, because this bitch will end this shit. Did she really think she could threaten me and get away with it? That bitch is something else. I can't let her get to me, so what the hell was she threatening me? For what?