Chapter fifteen: The end of what we know this world to be

Authors note:  Well, thank the person I dedicated this chapter to for the cover I am going to use for thundermercy now.  They made it for me.  Yeah!  If I can get it on.  He-he. 

Anyways, I am a very distracted person, and I am going to make a utube account and probably make a thundermercy movie, or episodes.  And skits for what people want me to do.  Well, gtg and change guinea pig cages, in the meantime do something amusing.  Never mind, it's just me waiting!  XD  Or in your spare time, you could be a good person and help the poor, or just learn another language and work for HSBC.

 I soared out the window, if Olive could land on her feet hopefully I could too.  I was going toward the ground fast.  I put my feet under me and hoped for the best. 

My toes hit the ground at a speed so fast that if you were not protected by magic you would have died.  Pain shot up my leg, I didn't land right.  I wobbled forward then I stood up strait again.   I looked back at the window, Flory was not there. 

I got ready to run when something shiny caught my eye,  Olive dropped something.  I looked at it, it was a ring.  It was beautiful,  she would be back for this.  It was too pretty to lose, and it looked like the-  wait it couldn't be!  It was the same ring as mine.....  But that was impossible, mine was the only one like it.  I took the chain around my neck and put it next to the ring, there was a bright spark and I flew back. 

I was slammed in to a tree,  when I got up Olive was there.  She looked at me and tried to run.  I took out my ring and it pulled her back. 

"Are you cut?"  I asked her looking at the blood on her shirt.  Hm mm, this should be easy.  

"Yes?"  She looked at me like duh!  I swirled my hand and made a gauze.  I put it on her wound, purposely getting the blood on me, man I hope she didn't have a disease.   Then I jumped up, hiding the ring on my neck.  I climbed up the tree like a squirrel and disappeared. 

I could see her looking around for me then I made a jump for the window.  I missed,  and grabbed on to the vine going up the wall.   I climbed as fast as I could so she wouldn't see me.   I stumbled in to the room almost falling on to Flory pretty much having a panic attack on the bed.

She glance up and me and jumped at me.  Her arms flew around me, like she was so happy that I was not dead.  She looked at the blood on my hands and fell in to the bed, sobbing.  She was mumbling out words I couldn't understand.

"Flory, it's Olives blood, not mine."  I put my hand on her shoulder, she glared at me. 

"Cosa diavolo c'è di sbagliato in te. Tu, tu, mi hai spaventato a morte!"  She yelled at me. 

"Stop yelling at me in other languages, I don't speak much Italian.  And are we going to separate the magic from the blood."  I talked back to her in a calm voice. 

"What ever, lets begin."  She started wiping the blood off of me.  When she was done the towel was totally red.

I took the towel, wearing latex gloves, and brought it to the lab in Flory's room.  I dropped the towel on the sterile table and got out some glasses, test tubes and some chemicals.  All of the ones she was nameing off, I had no idea what she was doing.  I thought you could just do it with magic.  But I guess magic can't break magic. 

Flory squeezed all of the blood out of the towel in different test tubes. She muttered something and the quantity of the blood grew. She took one of the blueish chemicals and poured it in to the blood, then ran to a box of metal and put a magnesium strip in to it. Almost instantly the magnesium strip fell apart in the water. Flory frowned.

She whipped around to get the green chemical and another magnesium strip. She knocked into the the first test tube. I dove to get it, I caught it just in time with just a drop spilling on me. Flory,startled, looked back. Her face was horrified. She grabbed my hand and dragged me to the sink. She put my hand near the faucet and scrubbed my hand raw with a steal whool sponge. She was drying it off when she looked back at my hand.

I I would put more, but I want you on a cliff hanger so you will keep reading.  The next long awaited chapter will come soon.  I have been having problems.  I am not going to specify them because they are private, but if you want to know that bad pm me, or something.  I'm not going to go around anouncing it.   Also my computer is acting funny, and if I go back to try to add details, my computer will delete the stuff behind it.  Boy my life is insane.....  P.S. I'm working on casting for thundermercy.  I found some people, but not all of them.