Chapter 24: Omg the house is on fire

So what do you think about my schedule, more frequent updates!  I will try to keep it up as often as I can or else you can yell at me, in the comments, not in real life, well thanks for staying true lovleys.

“May I come in?” The woman with the brown hair asked. She looked like no matter what I did she would come in.

“Uh-yeah,” I looked behind me, “If you don’t mind me asking why are you here?”  I looked back at the lady she had already made her way into my house.  I looked at her, I probably should have told Olive and Alison that they needed to stop what they were doing when I passed them the first time, “Olive, Alison, our neighbor is here! Stop what you are doing now and meet her!” I yelled, I could see that the lady wanted to meet them now that I called out to them.

                “Actully I am here because I heard screaming.”  She stated plainly, I thought it was ridiculous because it had clearly been quite a while since Olive had screamed.  I looked down the hall, I could hear the girls running in.

                “Oh, that was me.”  Olive said as she walked in, I could see the woman was startled at her silent appearance. 

I smiled at Olive and the woman, “I’m sorry, did we disturb you?”  I looked at her, she seemed not to believe what she was hearing. 

                “You screamed like someone was setting you on fire!  So as soon as my husband and I felt like it was ok, I mean concidering we don’t really know you, I came right over!”  You could hear in the womans voice that she was kind of upset for coming over for no reason.

                Alison laughed, “She was on fire!” As soon as she said it she clapped her hands over her mouth and Olives were on top of hers.  The woman looked even more confused that she did aggravated now, she didn’t understand how Olive had been on fire and was still fine with no singes or  burns on her.

                “Why don’t you stay for tea, you look confused?”  I looked at the woman and I took her hand and led her to the kitchen, “If you will excuse me I will get Flash to come down and make us some tea.”  I said turning my head behind me, running up the stairs two at a time.

                “So who was at the door?” Jake asked getting up off of the floor he had been sitting on, Flash still there.

                “She came about some screaming from when Olive was on fire, if you come down you will hear the fake explination, but Flash has to. I told her I was getting you to make us some tea. But Jake you should come down anyways.”  I looked at Jake, he now was entwining my fingers into his.  I pulled him out of the door and down the stairs, Flash came bounding right after us. 

                “So was this girl on fire for?”  The woman with the brown hair asked.  She had her eyebrows already up, like she was ready to hear the worst, as if!  I wouldn’t actually set people on fire, that would be reckless and endanger them.

                “She wasn’t actually on fire.”  I laughed and sat down at the table, next to Jake and across from the woman.

                “But she just said she was, are you-“  I cut the woman off before  she made accusations at me, I was tired of people doing that to me.

                “No it was an illusion, it was a magic trick, you see I was a magicians assistant when I was younger.”  I causually let the lie roll right off of my tongue. If my tongue turned blacker each time I lied I would have a pure black tongue.