chapter twelve: Answers

Author's note: well isn't that sweet how my dog proposes.  Adorible isn't it,  well I have to cut this authors note short because mistystar11 is at my house and we are going to jump on da trampoline.  Have fun reading it!

"Wait, you didn't lose anything on the floor then..."  I was so confused, I didn't expect this at all, at all.  My eyes rolled back in to my head and I thought about it I already knew I was going to say yes I don't know why I even thought about it. "Yes."  I was getting married.  Soon any way.  He held out the ring, it was beautiful, it was shining in the light, green.  My favorite color.   Emerald in a silver casing.  Not the most expensive.  But it was the thought that counted. 

"Nothing, but if you say no my heart will shatter all over the floor."  He said he was dead serious. 

"YES" I whisper-yelled.  I loved Jake, and I was willing to spend my life with him.  And I would always be happy.  I wanted to spend my whole life with him.  Because he was my husband-to-be.  He slowly slid the ring on my sweaty hands. 

"Let's tell the agency,  Flory will need to change your last name."  I nodded.  Jake was always thinking.  I morphed in to my dog form and walked out of the bathroom.  I ran up to Austine and snorted, I pawed at her while Jake snuck out of the bathroom.  She was still pretty shaken up.

 We ran outside together and jumped the wall.  We ran all the way to the agency.  I couldn't wait to tell them.  I was thinking how happy they would be.  Then my vision went black, and I stumbled on to the floor.  All of my movements were more exaggerated, I had no idea what was happening.  Then it hit me, this hadn't happened since I was a little kid.  Black out, as I called them, my vision went black and my movements were much more......  What's the word, less graceful, I will go with that. 

That was all I remember, but I woke up in my room in Kristina's house.  The room was packed with my friends again.  An all to familiar sight, I am always getting hurt.  I'm sure that they are sick of me being hurt all the time.  Poor Flory she is the one who always takes care of me while I'm sick.  Some mumbling broke my thoughts.  Then my eyes got all big, I remembered how I got to the pound. 

"Noooo,  Kira-" She stopped, she bit the man in the foot.  I didn't have my collar on so I was just a stray with her mother.  And her sister, she resembed some one that I just couldn't put my finger on.

"Mommy,  help he's hurting me."  I was yowling.  He was choking me, and twisting my leg back.  My sister looked horrifyed.  He started pulling my tail and then shoved me under a net.  I was whimpering, the tail smashed my feet.

"Mommy, what's happening?  MOMMY"  Was a younger puppy. It looked like her daughter, but Olive at the same time.  My sister was Olive?  What?  This made no scence, nothing made scence, who in the world was my mom?  I had seen this woman before, or one that closly resembled her.  But where, that was the question?

My mom ran at the dog catcher, he shocked her.  But not before she gave him a nasty bite on his hand.  It was bleeding over.   Then they ran off.  My mom whimpering and my sister yowling.  She was still to young to relize what was happening.

"Olive!"  I yelled over every one.  But there was no smile on my face, I looked to every one else, the were sort of grinning.

"What in the world is she talking about?"  That was Flory.  She was laughing.

"Olive, she's my sister, I just realized that.  Oh my gosh.  Then who is my mom?"  I wanted to know. "Oh yeah, and Jake and I are engaged.  We should be getting married some time soon."  The first round of news was shocking enough, but the second was just flabbergasting.  I found my long lost sister.  I have a new family,  Jake, and I love him.  My mom is probably dead anyway.  It doesn't matter,  I want to be with Jake forever.  Because I can.  And I will because he is not just a figment of my imagination.  Florys jaw dropped so far it almost reached the floor.   Flash slapped Jake on the back.

"Nice girl you got there Jake."  Flash was smiling with his goofy smile of his.  Then he finished talking.    "Hold on here for a second, so your long lost sister, Olive, is our enemy?" Flash was shaking his head.  He thought it was sort of funny.  It was, it was ironic. I was the good guy, and I had to kill the bad guy and that was my sister.  How ironic is that.  But sad too, I would be the one to kill my sister, and I knew it too.  So did the rest of them.

"Yeah, that just about sums it up, but she can't know, or any one else.  It could be a potentially deadly threat.  They already know I have a soft spot for Olive, so they would just send her to kill me.  And she probably doesn't know who I am,  sooo........"  I didn't want to put the mission in danger just because some unfinished business.  Unless I could get her to our side, but if she was on the bad side then her mom problaly was too,  so I would have to fight.  My own mom.  No matter what I would have to kill someone in my family to save the world.  Who knew I might be the only one left after ward, or the only one gone.  Who knew!

"Kira is right, do not tell a soul or you will be punished greatly."  That was Flory talking.  She was dead sereious, she wasn't the only one dead something.   Kristina was dead scilent.   Kristina had been silent almost the whole time.  She was thinking.  She knew something I didn't and she wasn't telling.  Her face was dark,  and her lips were pressed together.  Her eyes were clouded over, not a good sign.  And she was hiding it pretty darn well.

Cool huh, well If you want another chapter then you need to vote and comment.  Love my fans, have a fun time reading.  I was going to put being losers but that isn't  true, you do read my books, don't ya!  And the next chapter should be longer, just bear with me.  KK well that's all I got for today! 

BYE PEEPSOULS!