Chapter twenty: Some explaining to do

When I was done screaming my head off to the idiot that said that and explaining that I had no idea how I was better.  Then I remembered about Flory, my best friend was dead, I fell back into Jake.  I could hear everyone laughing.  They all hated me still, worse they didn't understand why I had been missing.  They had no idea that my best friend was killed trying to save me, the dead person should have been me.  I was acting rash, I was being selffish and I regret it.  I blew up at Flory the last time I saw her, I never got to say how much of a good friend she had been to me.  She saved my butt and I was the one that caused her to be killed.  

When I fully recovered from the shock of remembering I flung myself up and glared at them all.  The practice was starting, first was fighting.  I walked into the crowd, no one rembered me, they forgot I could fight. A bunch of veterens came up to me asking to fight, looking for an easy win,  I grinned and agreed to fighting them all.  I would get better, I would be prepared for when my mother came back to kill.  I knew she would, just as Flory had the first time, my mother would come back, and she would be blood thirsty.  

One of the oldest spys and I were first up for fighting, I got in my corner and snarled.  I didn't think that this would be hard, but I could take no chance I nodded at Jake.  He was going to watch and make sure that my eyes didn't glaze over at any point in time.   

Flash laughed and yelled "GO KIRA!"  Every one looked at him like he was crazy, he just grinned. 

The fight started and the idiot lunged at me, I stepped to the side and kicked him square in the stomach and flew back.  He fell to the ground and he scowled, one of the new best fighters in the spy house was eyeing me.  She had brown hair and piercing blue eyes, her skin was wan and she had a fighters figure, she was bred for fighting, I had to hold back on this weakling, no magic.  He ran at me again, I smiled wider and jumped over his head launching off of his back, he fell to the floor and you heard a crack, his back, I broke his back. 

I just broke the man's back, my face went pale, I didn't mean to hurt him.  Everyone looked at me with thier newfound amazment.  I hadn't even broke a sweat. I wanted to cry, I broke the mans back, and we weren't fighting as if we were going until death.  My eyes welled up, I walked out of the ring, I stumbled up to Jake. 

"To soon?" He murmmered into my ear, he stroked my back.  I cried scilently into his shoulder.  

"I could have killed him,  I have seen to much death, I have killed so many.  I don't like it, I had to kill my own god damn mother!"  I said it much to loud, everyone just looked at me, I didn't care anymore.  I wasn't here to become popular.  There were a few more fights before my next one, and the people fighting me had become very squimish.  

Finally Flash called my up, with my next opponent.  The rest forfited and so the only one left was the brown haired girl, they called her Cassie,  we walked up to the ring and got in our spots.  Olive said something.  It sounded like: "Why is she here?"  I would have to ask her about it later, now was time to fight.  Something about her made her look powerful, I looked closer, she was magic, and even more alarming, the wrong kind.  The kind my mother had, she had a striking similarity with her magic.  I knew what she was going to use, she was going to start with an ice ball, to disable me from the start.  I was getting angry, she was too much like my mom.  

Flash yelled go and jumped from the ring seeing my eyes change from grey to red.  I snarled, I ment it, I jumped as high as I could, avioding her attack.  I threw an ice ball back at her, clumsy, ready for the follow up.  I threw another as she laughed in my face and spat on my feet.  She got hit square in the stomche.  I held back laughter, if she was anything like my mother that would make her angryer.  I pursed my lips together.  She wasn't, no, she was going to throw daggers.  She was trying to kill me not fight me, I could feel my face turning really red. The daggers were dripping with dangerous poison, each little dropplet staining her heart further, her heart was already poisoned, rotten to the core.  She had the blackest heart, it was poison, full of bad intentions.  And one was already being revieled.