Chapter 1-Crush, Chop, and Burn

"Johnson!" Terry Perry shouted, rushing out of her office with a glare on her face as she marched over to the blonde who had her sleeve of tattoo's showing, not caring that it was against school rules for her to have them showing at school.

Aspen Johnson was the definition of the girl that your parents don't want you to be friends with because she was always getting in trouble at school. She was just only doing what her father had done growing up, before he had met her mother in College, and he cleaned his act up, having Aspen when they were both just 25 years old.

Their daughter was taking over her where her father stopped, and they didn't care as long as she didn't get arrested, she didn't get expelled, and she didn't let it slip that she had bionics because if word got out, they would take her away from her mother and father.

"Terry, what can I help you with?" Aspen smirked, turning around, and looking down at the short redheaded woman.

"My office now!" She shouted, turning around, and storming back into her office.

Aspen chuckled, slamming her locker door shut, making everyone around her jump. They looked at who slammed the locker, and their eyes got wide before they looked away. Aspen smirked once again before following the angry principal into her office.

+++++

Leo Dooley walked in the school with his new bionic step-siblings he had found the day before in his step-dad's basement.

"I can't believe we're actually at school." Bree said. "I'm so excited! Oh, my first lunch lady." She ran to one of the lunch ladies and engulfed her in a hug. Leo grabbed her shoulders and pulled her off.  "She smelled like fish sticks."

"Do us a favor and try to act like you've seen the world." Leo said. "I have a reputation to uphold here." Just as the words left his mouth, Steve came over and gave him a wedgie. "Good to see you too, Steve! Just wait 'til AJ hears!"

Steve's eyes got wide at the mention of the girl, and he rushed off. Two girls walked over to them, and Bree started talking to them.

"Hi! I'm Bree! I like ponies and girl things." Looking at her scared, the two girls walked off. "Did you see that? I have besties. I can't wait to stab them in the back!"

Meanwhile a girl was trying to get her locker door open but it wouldn't, "Here, let me help you out with that." Adam pulled the locker door off the wall, and Chase pulled him away.

"Adam! Would you two quit goofing off? We're supposed to not draw attention to ourselves." Just them the bell rang, and Chase screamed, falling to the floor, and spinning in circles until the bell stopped.

"What's up with crazy?" Leo asked Bree.

"He has ultra-sensitive bionic hearing." She replied.

"What was that?" Chase asked, leaning against Adam's legs.

"It's called a bell." Leo started. "It rings every 40 minutes, eight times a day. So have fun with that."

And just like that he left for class.

++++++

"I hate gym class." Leo said.

"Why?" Adam asked.

"Wait for it." Leo replied. Someone tossed a basketball to Leo, who tried to dribble it, and almost crushed his foot. "Ow!" He threw the ball away, and turned giving the Davenport siblings a look, "That's why."

"So big deal." Chase said as Leo sat down. "You can't play basketball. Chess club's where all the action's at."

A ball came flying towards them, and Bree caught it. "What do I do?" She asked in a panic.