Chapter 10-Mission: Space

"Aw, I love history class! Someone is always leaving me little pieces of gum under my desk." Adam said, throwing his arm around Aspen's shoulder.

"Adam, please tell me you didn't." Chase said, and Adam blew a bubble with gum.

"He did, he totally did." Bree said, disgusted.

"I'm not kissing you until your brush your teeth about 10 times." Aspen pushed his arm off her shoulder, "That's just nasty."

"Oh, guys, don't look now, but here comes that guy none of us like." Leo said, "Marcus."

"M-Dog!" Adam, Bree and Chase said, Aspen keeping quiet as they hugged Marcus.

"Wait. Hold the phone, hold the phone. Hold the phone, hold the freaky-deaky phone. M-Dog?" Leo questioned, looking at Aspen with a raised eyebrow.

"Yeah, Bros call each other by nicknames." Chase told him.

"Well, I'm your actually bro and you don't call me by a nickname." Leo stated.

"Actually we do." Aspen spoke, rubbing the back of her neck.

"Yeah, we just chose not to do it in your presence." Adam said, "Mr. Tiny McLittlestein." Adam rubbed Leo's head before intertwining his fingers with Aspen's.

"Hey, Marcus, what are you up to this weekend?" Chase asked.

"My dad's out of town, so I'll be stuck home alone with my grandma." Marcus said.

"Aha!" Leo pointed to him, "You said your grandma was dead!"

"The other grandma! Thanks for reminding me." Marcus said, like he was going to cry while the others silently scolded Leo.

Aspen glared at the side of Marcus' face. She couldn't believe he was pulling the act he was.

"I wish I could stay with you guys for the weekend." Marcus said.

"And I wish you weren't a spastic sociopath with abandonment issues." Leo said, and Marcus raised an eyebrow.

"Leo, give it a rest." Chase told him, pushing him back a little.

"Chase, none of us are safe until the FBI responds to a request for a background check on the M-Dog." Leo said, and Aspen rolled her eyes.

Chase rolled his eyes before turning to Marcus, "Look, Marcus, I'm sure you can stay with us for the weekend. I'll just ask Mr. Davenport."

"You call your dad, Mr. Davenport?" Marcus asked, confused.

"No. But you do, and I wanted to make sure you knew who I was talking about." Chase said, and Aspen face palmed. Chase can be stupid at times.

"Okay, cool. Thanks guys!" Marcus said, and walked off.

Bree started walking towards her other class, but almost got hit by a football.

"Bree watch out!" Chase said, holding out his hand. The ball went flying in the way his hand was pointing. The football player walked away confused, but not before throwing a wink Aspen's way which made Adam glare at him, and he pulled Aspen closer to him.

"What just happened?" Bree asked.

"Did you just?" Aspen asked, looking in his direction.

"I think I just moved that ball with my mind." Chase said, and they all stared wide-eyes.

"I didn't think you could do that." Leo said.

"Neither did I." Chase said.

"Man, if you can do that with your mind, I wonder what I can do with mine?" Adam asked.