Chapter 8-Night of the Living Virus

Aspen sat on the couch watching her boyfriend, Leo and Chase playing a game, and the three of them had lost, and sat down. She had just gotten back from going to visit her grandparents as requested by from her mother and father why they were still away on business. They would be back in a week or two, and then she would have to go back to her house, so she was trying to spend as much time with Adam as she could, even though she would be over everyday after school and sometimes on the weekends.

"I just wasted three hours of my life getting to that level. I'm never playing this game again." Leo said, the other two agreeing with him before they got up to play again.

Bree came downstairs, "I thought I told you to get lost! The coolest girls in school, apart from Aspen, are coming over for a sleepover, and I don't want this place smelling feet and pickles. Only Aspen is staying." She pulled the blonde off the couch.

"No, not me. I'm armpits and onions." Adam said, sniffing his armpits.

"I'm not the kind of girl to do sleepovers." Aspen said, as Adam tugged on her arm, pulling her onto his lap, "Plus I wanted to spend time with Adam before my parents are back."

"Aspen please." Bree begged, giving her best friend the puppy dog eyes.

"Ugh! Fine, I'll stay for your sleepover." Aspen said, shifting on Adam's lap, making him grip onto her hips.

"Don't stand up." Adam mumbled in her ear.

"What? Why not?" She mumbled back.

"Just don't." He said, and Aspen giggled, suddenly knowing why.

"Hey! Why does she get to have a party?" Chase asked.

"Because she needs to socialize more with girls so she stops challenging girls to random loogie contest." Tasha told him.

"Aww, but she's the champ!"

"You gotta work up a green one. They're uh, meatier." Bree said.

"That's my little princess." Donald told her.

"So, I've watched ever slumber party movie ever made. We're gonna have a pillow fight, we're gonna put cucumbers on my eyes, and we're gonna shave Franchesca's legs." Bree said, causing Aspen to make a face.

"I know her! Every time she sits down she looks surprised!" Chase said, making a surprised face to add extra effect.

"Wait, did you invite Stephanie?" Aspen asked, turning her head to look at Bree.

"She told me she's make sure nobody would come if I didn't invite her." Bree said before her and Tasha went upstairs.

Aspen threw her head back onto Adam's shoulder and he turned his head to peck her lips.

"I love you." He mumbled, against her lips.

"I love you too baby."

The boys left the room, as Aspen laid on her back, eyes looking up at the ceiling as Tasha and Bree came downstairs. The door bell went off and Bree started to freak out.

"Oh, my gosh, they're here!" Bree looked down at her clothes. "I hate my outfit!" She super sped upstairs and came back if different close. "Worse!" She went back upstairs and once again came back in different clothes. "Better."

"Yeah, I'm never gonna get used to that." Tasha said. Bree opened the door only to get Stephanie's back shoved into her arms.

"Big house. Totally huge, insane view and it looks sane. Okay, girls, you can come in!" Stephanie said, before her eyes landed on Aspen. The blond smirked and wiggled her fingers towards the other blonde, as fear flashed in Stephanie's eyes before it went away.